• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musicals in BBs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nubstyle

Obtained from Gamestop

GS: How will the North American version be different from the Japanese version?

TN: There are a variety of new elements, including Critical mode, which takes the difficulty level beyond Proud mode, key blades, abilities, minigame maps and songs. We're also unleashing a mystery enemy for North American fans, so hopefully everyone will enjoy the challenge.

Does this mean he added Musicals in BBS?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Noooo, it just means that there will be new music. Probably for when we fight the lightsaber dude.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Obtained from Gamestop

GS: How will the North American version be different from the Japanese version?

TN: There are a variety of new elements, including Critical mode, which takes the difficulty level beyond Proud mode, key blades, abilities, minigame maps and songs. We're also unleashing a mystery enemy for North American fans, so hopefully everyone will enjoy the challenge.

Does this mean he added Musicals in BBS?

Yeah, High School Musical is one of the new worlds the NA version will have.

...not really though (at least I hope not D= )

It means that they've added new instrumental music for battle themes and the ice cream minigame.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He mentioned in the other interview that they were new songs for the Rhythmic Ice minigame, but I guess the new secret boss might have a new theme as well.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Noooooo, no, no, no. How did you come to that conclusion? When did "new songs" ever mean the same as "musical"?

Anyway, the new songs are just gonna be for the new secret boss and for the ice cream mini-game and whatever other feature they add. There won't be a darn musical, I'll tell you that now.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It just means there's new/different music for the game, for the boss and the minigame.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Yeah, High School Musical is one of the new worlds the NA version will have.

...not really though (at least I hope not D= )

It means that they've added new instrumental music for battle themes and the ice cream minigame.
dont even joke that way man

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hope Nomura never adds another "musical world" like Atlantica in KH2...I'm sorry, but Atlantica was my favorite world in KH1 because I loved swimming, and Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I didn't like the idea too much. If he put HSM is there...IDK what I would do...o_O

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope Nomura never adds another "musical world" like Atlantica in KH2...I'm sorry, but Atlantica was my favorite world in KH1 because I loved swimming, and Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies, and I didn't like the idea too much. If he put HSM is there...IDK what I would do...o_O

I remember hearing that Atlantica was the way it was in KH2 because of Disney. Not sure where or who I heard it from >.>

nubstyle

Actually i wouldnt mind if Atlantica was in BBS if it was playable with aqua too. Anyways, k thanks for clearing that for me.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I remember hearing that Atlantica was the way it was in KH2 because of Disney. Not sure where or who I heard it from >.>

Oh, yes I heard that too. However, if Disney wants to do that again, I don't care what world it is, I hope Nomura takes that world out of the game. However, yes, I believe you are right that Disney wanted to do that with one of the worlds, and I believe Atlantica was chosen by both sides.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it will probably just be the music for the new boss.

It's been confirmed to be more songs for Rhythmic Ice other than "It's a Small World" and "Dessert Paradise." New boss music is still up in the air.

Apollo

Silver Member
Nice thinking outside of the box on this one, but I don't think he meant musicals.

CGNET

Exactly. Nothing to worry about...
I was thinking that the new music was overall for it's gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back