• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musicals in BBs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I remember hearing that Atlantica was the way it was in KH2 because of Disney. Not sure where or who I heard it from >.>

Yeah that's the same thing I heard. Doesn't surprise me that Disney would do that.

But I'm very glad Nomura and the team atleast had the decency to make Atlantica optional so you're not forced to go there.

Sign said:
It's been confirmed to be more songs for Rhythmic Ice other than "It's a Small World" and "Dessert Paradise." New boss music is still up in the air.

I hate "It's a Small World"... always had. When I played that ice cream mini-game and I heard that song I was like Darth Vader going "NOOOOOOOO!!!"

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Hm... Musicals. In KH?

If that ever fucking happened, I would never,ever speak of ther game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hm... Musicals. In KH?

If that ever fucking happened, I would never,ever speak of ther game.

It already happened. A new day is definitely not dawning D:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It already happened. A new day is definitely not dawning D:

It would no longer be a day...more like endless nights...of torture if musicals were put moreso into KH. I wouldn't mind a minigame or two about it...they are fun, I'll admit...for the first time you play the song...afterwards...it's just about the perfects.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
wait a minute....!
what if one of the new songs is like- the lyric version of "mickey mouse club" or "it's a small world"?
no new music please><!

Well, you'll have to deal with the instrumental version of the songs anyways. More music! Shimomura's music is awesome <3

kupo1121

Awards
Well, you'll have to deal with the instrumental version of the songs anyways. More music! Shimomura's music is awesome <3

I have to say I do like Shimomura's music as well...I'm curious too see how many more songs they put into the game and I hope she makes a lot of the new ones in the ice cream game.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I hope Fate of the Unknown will be placed in the game. (Replacing the music in the climax scene)
It's only been used in the KH2FM Secrect Ending and the BBS Trailers.

I just realized the ultimate undersea torture... KH2 Atlantica inside KH1 Monstro.
THE HORROR!!!!!!!

Monstro eats Atlantica?
That'd be insanely weird.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just realized the ultimate undersea torture... KH2 Atlantica inside KH1 Monstro.
THE HORROR!!!!!!!

That'd be terrible. I hope I never have to see that. Ever. D:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember getting lost in Monstro for long periods of time. If Atlantica was inside Monstro, that means I'd be lost, and forced to listen to their cheesy songs D:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I think having a karaoke themed world in a future KH game seems like a fun idea. It would have to be a fully optional one, of course. Most handheld consoles have built-in microphones, right? All together now; hakuna matata, hakuna matata! :D

kupo1121

Awards
I think having a karaoke themed world in a future KH game seems like a fun idea. It would have to be a fully optional one, of course. Most handheld consoles have built-in microphones, right? All together now; hakuna matata, hakuna matata! :D

That is a cool feature, but that makes someone who wants to 100% compelte the game purchase a mic of some sorts in order to beat it. Like if it had something for the Move it would make someone buy a contoller, but there are many games who have a feature that is optional to the move.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
That is a cool feature, but that makes someone who wants to 100% compelte the game purchase a mic of some sorts in order to beat it. Like if it had something for the Move it would make someone buy a contoller, but there are many games who have a feature that is optional to the move.

That's why I suggested it'd be for a handheld console. They've got built-in microphones, I believe. I know the DS does, anyway. :)

kupo1121

Awards
That's why I suggested it'd be for a handheld console. They've got built-in microphones, I believe. I know the DS does, anyway. :)

PSP 3000's do anyways...so unless it was for the DS, they'd have to wait for another PSP system that comes with mics...like the PSP 2 ppl seem to be thinking Sony is going to announce soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back