• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musical Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

If the Organization started a band, who would be in it and who would play what?

Here's mine:

Singer: Zexion because...he's Zexion
Drums: Xaldin or Xemnas. there weapons are fitting and Xaldin just fits the part.
Guitar: Demyx. Never saw that coming did ya?
Bass:Lexaeus or Saix. Lexaeus is big and scary. Saix would be really mellow, but then go psycho at times. the perfect rock star.
Keyboard (maybe): Larxene. no real reason
Manager: Luxord. gambling is good.

anti-form137

Before anyone else complains:

Discuss everything related to the future of the Kingdom Hearts Series here. This includes Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP), Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS), and Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phones) as well as the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3. Make sure to use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing previous games. This forum is also the place for general Kingdom Hearts discussion.

Read the last freaking sentence.

Wevvy

Read the first two sentences first.

Discuss everything related to the future of the Kingdom Hearts Series here. This includes Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP), Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS), and Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phones) as well as the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
just to lift the spirit of this threads....

uhm...

i guess

singer:xemnas (i ike it alternative and heavy)

drums:larxene or xaldin

sitar:demnyx

keyboard: i would say...hmmm...idk...maybe....hm....vexen?

and manager: luxord..

this thread is hard to answer....i dont see how anyone could choose so easily

EDIT:someone could just simply move it kh2 forum section thats about it

captain

Bronze Member
Before anyone else complains:

Discuss everything related to the future of the Kingdom Hearts Series here. This includes Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP), Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS), and Kingdom Hearts: Coded (Mobile Phones) as well as the eventual Kingdom Hearts 3. Make sure to use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing previous games. This forum is also the place for general Kingdom Hearts discussion.

Read the last freaking sentence.

Unless you have evidence or reason to believe the Organization has/ever will form a rock band in the Kingdom Hearts game series, then this thread should be moved to Forum Insanity.

anti-form137

Unless you have evidence or reason to believe the Organization has/ever will form a rock band in the Kingdom Hearts game series, then this thread should be moved to Forum Insanity.

what I can't just make a little pointless thread? it's irrelevant to the story but I like to make these kinds of threads.

DarkSoldier85

facepalm2sn8.jpg

Wrong section.... Completely wrong section

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Then where should it be? Everyone said to take it out of the future of kh, even though it said it was for general discussion. so it was moved here. where should it be now?

its general discusion for future events of kh, what theory is more possible, what impression. its not talking about kh in general just future stuff in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back