• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Musical Creation contest!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cornteen

playing Free Jack, GO FREE RUNNERS! (only cuz i hu
Ok! This is a MUSICAL creation contest, this can be many things, but you only have 1 entry!

The rules are simple, this must be YOURS in some way, or you must have permission from family or friend who created to post it. All songs will be checked for fraud.

Ways to enter: your band, you alone, pure instrumental(played by you, or band), or Mixing software.
All entires must be PG-13 content or under, and anyone using curses, will be disqualified.

Bands of any size, or performance area can join!

examples of what you can do:
random song - MP3 Download, Lyrics & Chords - Muziboo

anything will be accepted, lyrical, instrumental, beatbox,rap, DJ software, or heck, make a NEW STYLE of music just for this contest!

This is all about you showing us what you can do, there will be no hating on this thread, all contestants will be WATCHED on the forums, so as to make sure you are not attacking other contestants, as i have had in other contests like this.

you will be rated on the following; creativity, skill, sound quality( possible to be taken out, because of many people having quality depravity for recording devices), and song lyrics(instrumental will be based on complexity, and this dosnt mean big or small, but wither it sounds good together)

The contest will end OCT 16th, I wish all who enter well, and for you to do your best!

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
You haven't got any entries because:
[1.] Nobody visits this section anymore,
[2.] members here need a lot motivation to do stuff,
[3.] there aren't any rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back