• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

musical battles in Atlancia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nighthawkmk2

What I would like to know is that if it will be any good?
What will they be like?
What is your opinion of it

Just askin
if this is a stupid question i am sorry i was not able to find an answer (anywhere)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think it will be fun and i think it should be near the depressin part of the game cause it will keep ur mind off the sad things for a while

*2*Tosty

I don't like the idea but still it might be pretty fun, well at least i hope it will or it's a pretty useless level cause sora's story isn't suppose to progress there.

ultamaSora

It may be good i think its kinda weird for a dance scene but hopefully it will be pretty good but i think it will be

keybade man29

When I first saw it I was like................ok. But now, I'm learning to tolerate it. I just hope it won't be mandatory, or I'll be breaking the freaking cortroller trying to press the right buttons.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i wish they wouldve kept the real battling it wasnt hard for me to fight in atlantica i hope its going to be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back