• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Music] Trivium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Metal, amirite? Epicz. Personally, I like older Trivium a lot more than their newer stuff because the singing was better... If screaming can sound better ya. They have a lot of fast metal riffs, and from what I've seen, Metallica is their main influence. Here are song examples:

YouTube - Pull Harder on the Strings of your Martyr

YouTube - Trivium-Gunshot

YouTube - Trivium - Tread The Floods

YouTube - Trivium - Entrance Of The Conflagration

YouTube - Trivium - Becoming the Dragon (video)

Discuss.

lonekyuubi

@Ctr:Both of those songs I love.

Trivium has gems and dirt in their music collection. Some songs are awesome. Some you wish youve never listen to. Or at least thats what I see it as.

Still a great band.

frisson

Silver Member
Entrance is the one about that chick who drowned her kids right?

Nice song.

Same with The Crusade (And) Sadness (Will Sear).

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
The Crusade is an excellent track that is instrumental. I love the opening riff and ending riffs of that, including the tapping parts.

Entrance has a great breakdown to it.

P

Purple Feather

Trivium is one of my favorite bands ^.^

Yes, Gunshot would probably be my favorite song as well.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Entrance's breakdown has really gotten to me. I'm stuck playing it... >:

I literally have only listened to The Crusade and Ascendancy. I'm currently downloading all of Ember to Inferno, don't know how good it is though, no one seems to have output on in.

As for the Master of Puppets cover it's great but I find the high rhythm to sound weird. The part at around 4:15 or something.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Good band, good band. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr would most likely be my favourite song, either that or Rain.

Mmhmm. Yep. Yeah. Uh-huh. Oh, and Dying In Your Arms is awesome, too. Hell, all their music is pretty damn awesome. ^-^

Also, sup Ed? lawlz

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Good band, good band. Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr would most likely be my favourite song, either that or Rain.

Mmhmm. Yep. Yeah. Uh-huh. Oh, and Dying In Your Arms is awesome, too. Hell, all their music is pretty damn awesome. ^-^

Also, sup Ed? lawlz
Is that you Derder? =Oz

Anyway Detonation gets better towards the end and Drowned and Torn Asunder is becoming one of my favorites very quickly.

Pull Harder is a cool song as i like the pinch harmonic they use >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back