• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MUSIC] Sonata Arctica~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

>.> I couldn't find a thread on them already, so if there is, appologies :)

Anywayz, I have been a fan of Sonata Arctica for absolutely ages now xD I love pretty much all of their songs, especially My Selene, Shy (I really love this song <3), The Ruins of my Life, and soooo many others xD but if I gave you all the songs that would make it easy, go check them out for yourself =p

Admitedly I doubt that they will be to everyones taste, but I like them and I have heard a few people recently say that they like them too. What's your opinion on them?

I don't have albums xD I just have a lot of individual tracks, but if you have any albums, which one is your favourite?

Or have you heard of them but can't stand them?

I didn't realise many people even knew them until recently xD

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I don't really like them, at all. Three of my close friends really like them and recently saw them in concert.

CtR

xD I would have been seriously surprised if you had said you liked them.

Your friends are lucky, I would love to see them live. I hear that they are very good and their performance isn't to be missed if you are a fan.

Snowin

YAY!
I'd have to say my (current) favourite song is White Pearl Black Oceans. That, or Shamandalie, or Tallulah, or Shy, or My Selene......... Wah.. I can't choose... I love them all <3

CtR

YAY!
I'd have to say my (current) favourite song is White Pearl Black Oceans. That, or Shamandalie, or Tallulah, or Shy, or My Selene......... Wah.. I can't choose... I love them all <3

<3 I less than 3 you, finally someone else who likes them

): I haven't listened to them much lately, I really need to start listening again xD

Shy is quite possibly one of my most favourite songs of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back