• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music in Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Version of 'Dearly Beloved' is your favourite?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts 2

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Votes: 8 3.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Votes: 64 26.4%
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Votes: 26 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i wonder if yoko has the list of disney ip to use as worlds so she can start creating the songs for the worlds

Ree

thanks! Been looking for it for a while, i couldn't remember when it played

Hallowseve

Love the music from Back Cover and 0.2! I can't believe the entire soundtracks haven't been ripped yet!

Muke

whatever
Awards
For 0.2, most of the music has been ripped already. But yeah, we're still missing some BackCover music.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Back Cover version of Dearly Beloved is probably my new favorite. I still love KH2 version too but BC's was so good. So pretty.

Neo_

Awards
Dearly Beloved is the reason I'm glad they decided to take Kingdom Hearts seriously.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Speaking of Back Cover I would love to properly listen to the song played during the Case of Luxu (I think it's supposed to be the Master of Master's theme), it's so dark and chaotic, I love it. Hopefully it'll properly be ripped soon.

KeybladeGuy

Awards
If the Toy Story world doesn't have "You've Got a Friend in Me" as it's music, I say we start a riot.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I can't wait for yoko version of you got a friend in me

If the Toy Story world doesn't have "You've Got a Friend in Me" as it's music, I say we start a riot.

I don't know if any users of the demo were able to vouch for it's inclusion already, but this was the encore piece performed at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- concert I attended a couple of weeks ago. It melted my heart. :)

Also, they played the Back Cover version of Dearly Beloved which was beautiful but odd considering the KHII ver. has been the one promoted. I tried going on setlist to see if anyone's been keeping track of the tour and any possible song rotation but no luck.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if any users of the demo were able to vouch for it's inclusion already, but this was the encore piece performed at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- concert I attended a couple of weeks ago. It melted my heart. :)
Yep, the music is in there! You can hear it in the Premiere Event videos or when playing the demo!

Also, they played the Back Cover version of Dearly Beloved which was beautiful but odd considering the KHII ver. has been the one promoted. I tried going on setlist to see if anyone's been keeping track of the tour and any possible song rotation but no luck.
Unfortunately no rotation, but at least everyone who goes to the show will hear the three new additions!

Press Release said:
As a special addition to the 2018 tour, three new songs have been added this year: “Traverse Town,” “KINGDOM HEARTS III - TOY STORY Medley” and “Dearly Beloved - KHχ Back Cover Version.”

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Ty!

Unfortunately no rotation, but at least everyone who goes to the show will hear the three new additions!

I see. I thought it was wierd, because the -World Tour- programs weren't updated for the 2018 encore. So, skimming ahead of the show, I was actually really looking forward to hearing 'Twinkle Twinkle Holidays', reprieve from the blazing Texas summer. But the 'Traverse Town' performance ended up being one of my favorites, so it's okay.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
They gotta do a prerelease of the Toy Story battle track on Youtube. Most bumpin' battle theme in a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back