• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music for Passion (Orchastrated version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehead129

Website
www.hmwintergreen.proboards56.com
Does anyone know where I can get the sheet music for this song? For like a school band or something. It would be appreciated if anyone could help.

Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong topic. It has to do with KH2. Kind of.:(

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Do plan to have your school band play it? It looks like I'm not the only one with that idea. Sadly I don't know where to find it; have you tried Google? Let me know if you find it, OK? Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Are you in the band? I've been hopeing that my school band might play that and a few other songs, like maybe Hikari, One Winged Angel, and Liberi Fatali (sp?). I'm trying to look as well. I'll let you know if I find anything, but I'm not doing much better than you are right now.

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, Eclipse said something about putting a midi file through some sorta music thingy and then you'll get the piano sheets. Maybe you can ask him about it.

Rioraku

man...who doesnt want sheet music for Passion (orchestrated)....i wish my high school band could play it

pokeman54

why don't you use simple and clean? it's much better in comparison, plus probably easier to find, since it came out years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back