• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MUSIC] Dylan In The Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

>.> I should imagine some people that I talk to a lot on here will be fed up already of hearing me talk about this guy :3

I heard him for the first time over the weekend and I have become slightly addicted >.>

Myspace :3

I love all the songs that are on there, though City Skies is my least favourite.

August Moon, Boy I Think We're Ready, and My Only Sweet are my favourites.

I'm not exactly sure what it is that has got me so hooked xD my music taste seems to be calming down lately o_O and I appear to be moving away from the heavier music that I normally surround myself in xD

His music is calming, and I find it to be rather beautiful. Might not be everyone's thing, but I would suggest having a listen for definite.

Tell me what you think loves xD

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Mmk Kayleah, you have informed me over and over of this and I've become quite interested. The vocalist is very good, and exceptionally talented, but guitars are not fast enough for my ear D: . Something very good to listen to if you're alone and just need something good to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back