• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MUSIC] Crossfade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

Ok so yes I know there are already three threads for them, but the youngest of those is virtually 2 years old and the oldest is like 3 years old so I'm so not going to do a 2 year necro bump 0_0

Anyway, I digress.

I have only recently started listening to these again, I had forgotten how much I loved them :3, anyone else still listen to them? Or remember them from before?

My favourite song at the moment is Falling Away I think, but I also like Cold and Invincible

What about you guys?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Apart from manifesting one of the most whored AMV songs around (Cold), Crossfade are a damn fine band. Both albums are pretty damn amazing, with the Unknown on their first album and Drown You Out on the second being my highlights.

These guys need to do some more acoustic's (i.e. an album or EP) because Invincible and Cold are actually better songs in their acoustic form imo

T

Tyler Durden

Just started listening to them today, and I must say that I'm impressed. Love his voice, and the music itself is great too.

also, in b4 bn and his fanatacism.

:3

M

Miss Murder

^ Indeed.

Yeah, Ed Sloan has great hair. ^.^
But I only started listening to Crossfade recently ( like, about a week ago ) and they exceeded my expectations.

Love his voice and the instrumentals. =D

CtR

Apart from manifesting one of the most whored AMV songs around (Cold), Crossfade are a damn fine band. Both albums are pretty damn amazing, with the Unknown on their first album and Drown You Out on the second being my highlights.

These guys need to do some more acoustic's (i.e. an album or EP) because Invincible and Cold are actually better songs in their acoustic form imo

xD Cold is over used a hella lot, I agree.

Unknown is a good song, but from that album I think I prefer No Giving Up.

As for acousitc over normal, hmm sometimes I think so too, but sometimes I like them in their original way xD I am not sure I like the acoustic version of Cold, it always sounds, hollow.

Everyone seems to be finding them recently xD but I have liked them a very long time. I am glad I decided to re-listen.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
lol BN

I like Crossfade quite a bit. Can't really say I have a favorite song, but I enjoy a lot of their songs.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Praise be unto Crossfade, for all things are good under The Light

There, fanaticism achieved.

Although it should be blatantly obvious, Crossfade is my favorite band. From their first album, my favorite songs are Dead Skin, No Giving Up, and Starless.

On Falling Away, I have quite a few favorites, including Washing the World Away, Already Gone, Someday, Falling Away, Anchor, and Never Coming Home.

You should all get the Acoustic versions of Cold, So Far Away, Breathing Slowly, Invincible, and Already Gone. The Already Gone one is the only one I haven't been able to get my hands on yet.
Yes, Ed Sloan does indeed have awesome hair.

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Praise be unto Crossfade, for all things are good under The Light

There, fanaticism achieved.

Although it should be blatantly obvious, Crossfade is my favorite band. From their first album, my favorite songs are Dead Skin, No Giving Up, and Starless.

On Falling Away, I have quite a few favorites, including Washing the World Away, Already Gone, Someday, Falling Away, Anchor, and Never Coming Home.

You should all get the Acoustic versions of Cold, So Far Away, Breathing Slowly, Invincible, and Already Gone. The Already Gone one is the only one I haven't been able to get my hands on yet.
Yes, Ed Sloan does indeed have awesome hair.

I actually do have all of those songs. The acustic version of So Far Away and Cold are amazing.
I'm a pretty big fan of the band as well.
Been listening to them for quite awhile now.
So Far Away, No Giving Up, Never Coming Home, Disco, Falling Away, Cold, And Invincible are my favorite songs.
Overall a great band^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back