• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Music] Alcest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CtR

YouTube - Alcest-Souvenirs d'un autre monde

Definitely wont be everybody's taste, but some might like them :3

Basically music inspired by mythology sang in french <3 ok so I had to have a friend translate pretty much all the lyrics for me >_> but even if your French isn't fantastic, the music itself is beautiful, especially in the song I linked *has become obsessed with that song*.

Calming somewhat but also inspiring IMO D: it has given me a lot of ideas for a project I am working on.

Give them a try? >_> I think I have thrown these links at about 85762346784238679043 people via MSN already >_>

MySpace.com - Alcest - Avignon/Paris - Other - www.myspace.com/alcestmusic

Alcest - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
...I really should stop giving you music if you're going to terrorize people with a bucket load of links. XD
Glad to see you like them so much. They've got a couple of songs which are heavier with plenty of growling but not nearly enough of the volcalist's pretty singing voice.
Anyways, they're a good band, stop by and take the time to listen whenever you get the chance to.

CtR

...I really should stop giving you music if you're going to terrorize people with a bucket load of links. XD
Glad to see you like them so much. They've got a couple of songs which are heavier with plenty of growling but not nearly enough of the volcalist's pretty singing voice.
Anyways, they're a good band, stop by and take the time to listen whenever you get the chance to.

but but but Links are pretty <3

I will admit I didn't like the heavier songs as much >_> but that is more because of the mood I am :3

Shit sucked .

You should see a doctor about that

<3 ilu ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back