• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mushroom XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

Does anybody have any good strategies for the Mushroom XIII?

I still need to beat:

1.The one at Beast's Castle

2. The one in the Underworld.

3. The one at Yensid's tower.

4. The One in Twilight Town(Old Mansion)

B

Bass

1. Beast's Castle's Mushroom is a win or lose situation. You either get enough or you don't. The best way is to have Glide maxed and Dodge roll maxed, and use those two abilities efficiently in trying to gather the orbs he drops.

2. Final Form + Thunder = the way to go. Have at least 3 or 4 eithers with you, also. As soon as you run out of magic power, just use an either and continue the thunder spree.

3. I found, for this one, the best way is to use berserk. Make sure your MP hastes are on, equip Fenrir, put on horizontal slash, and cast cure on yourself right before starting the fight. Pull him out, attack him mid-air once with O, then start whoring the Side Slashes. Once you get toward the end and you get your magic back (be watchful of your MP! xD) use trinity limit for Sora. That can win you the last 20-25 hits.

4. Well, I found the easiest was to take off all combo +'s, have Fenrir equiped, and just keep firing your end-combo magic shots. Also, memorizing the patterns of this Mushroom helps tremendously.

Souten Ni Zase

How do I access Trinity Limit without having to go down in the menu? Isn't there a way to make it come up as a reaction command?

Souten Ni Zase

But... whenever I try to use Trinity Limit, he falls out of my range before I get to the Limit menu and he hits the ground!

Souten Ni Zase

Urgh, I beat the one in the Underworld, and the one at Beast's Castle isn't hard( although I haven't beaten it), but the ones at Yensid's Tower and Twilight Town are just impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back