• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mushroom number 11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
I have researched it in Youtube that you need is Wisdom form it looks really simple beating this mushroom but apparently it's not. At times the wisdom form finisher, lets you stop for a second then try to attack again . Is there any other way to beat this mushroom besides wisdom form?:confused:

Xelon99

Awards
If I'm right the easiest way is to combine Wisdom Form with Finisher Plus abilities and the Fenrir. From that setting it's finding the right position, which is more a preference

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
One thing that I recommend is to have some distance between you and the mushroom. If you don't, you're most likely not going to have the maximum number of shots from Wisdom Form and will eventually run out of time to satisfy him. It may take some time, but I'm sure you'll get him. :)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
If you are going for the journal requirement, then keeping a distance is better since your hits from Wisdom Form land easier. Also, I prefer Rumbling Rose over Fenrir for the additional Finishing Plus.

But if you are going for the S rank, you must stay close to it. To greatly reduce the amount of time the hits take to travel to the mushroom.

Gonzales95

Awards
Keep a distance and make sure you have negative combo and finishing plus equipped. Ideally, you'd have either Fenrir or Rumbling Rose equipped to get an extra of either ability (I didn't have Fenrir at the time so I used Rumbling Rose). This one is one of the more challenging of the Mushroom XIII imo so just keep at it.

fei93

Website
www.youtube.com
I used Wisdom Form, Equipped my Fenrir / Rumbling Rose Keyblade and also Negative Combo ability. Keep on the distance form it to make sure your hit counted. It's really tricky, but you can get used to it if you try again in case you're failed.

Good Luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back