• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Munny Pouch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

yea does anyone know how to get the munny from the munny pouch? i talked to olette and she said come back on the 2nd visit to twilite town but nothing happened. does ANYBODY know how to get that 5000 munny?

seb0910

no, in case you dont remember, the twililte town line is free, so they didnt take the money.

Dr. Stoopid

by town line free of charge, that's the one that goes to sunset station, I'd assume he bought tickets, hence asking for three at the ticket counter. And you have the pouch cuz it eventually has something to do with something, dunno if it would spoil to say anything.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I don't think your allowed to get the money because i didn't.But unless there is like a code anybody knows to get it out.But why would you really need the money because they probably don't think it is fair to give it to you so that you can't have all that money in the beginning of the game and go buy everything and waste the munny.

Wolffia

The purpose of the pouch is to make a point of something later in the story ( I won't say here b/c this isn't the spoiler forum and its not that far in the story). And, Sora didn't buy the tickets b/c he didn't need to.

k.h.master41

okay, look Sora got the pouch from the king.

then he went up to the ticket thing and asked for three tickets.

the king would not of givin Sora the pouch for no reason, he got it so he could PAY FOR THE TICKETS ONLY THE TOWN LINE WAS FREE THEY WERE LEAVING TOWN!!!

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
the king would not of givin Sora the pouch for no reason, he got it so he could PAY FOR THE TICKETS ONLY THE TOWN LINE WAS FREE THEY WERE LEAVING TOWN!!!
OMG DO YOU NEED TO USE CAPS LOCK?
No, you can't get the money out. It's just an item to look at sorry.

seb0910

well thats just gay. a pouch full of money you cant even use...... why cant sora just open the ****ing pouch! whats stopping him! and im short on MUNNY!!!

kthundercat

It's a Key Item, as in something that you cannot weild or alter in any way unless done by another Key Item. That's how all RPG's work.

Kairi-is-Naminé

it dosnt really matter i dont think u can get it. do u NEED it? try fighting people, equip jackpot on all party members ull rack it up easy!! believe me i currently have over 40,000 munny, and i didnt even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back