• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Munny Grinding???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
To those who have the game and have been playing it a while, what do you think is the fastest or one of the quickest ways to get munny in the game that doesn't involve selling all your precious items? :( Is there a certain enemy that drops a lot of munny or a certain area you can get it from? Perhaps there is a way to get a lot of DP and upon dropping convert that into lots of munny?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In Symphony of Sorcery there are some leaves you jump on that make sound and munney pops out. In the Grid you can set those turrets to do "Prize Shot" or something which will shoot money at you. Also, if you don't spend your points when you drop then they're converted into munny.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
In Symphony of Sorcery there are some leaves you jump on that make sound and money pops out. In the Grid you can set those turrets to do "Prize Shot" or something which will shoot money at you. Also, if you don't spend your points when you drop then they're converted into munny.

Do the grid turrets shoot it forever? Like if I did Prize Shot and left my 3DS there for a long time would it just keep racking up??? Or does the game somehow prevent this by it imploding itself?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I never stayed there for more than maybe 10 minutes, so I don't know if it's indefinite. But there are plenty of turrets in The Grid to choose from.

Swordsaint

they stop shooting prizes eventually and turn back to normal shots

the SoS method she mentions is actually quite decent. you can rack up 30k in an hour by doing it. get a money storm in rikus SoS and enter the golden wood. run in circles on a leaf edge to rake in lots of money, when it runs dry, exit the world and come back. (you dont need to drop)

kab kannon method - get a kab kanon by the AR card, pet it until you get 10 LP, spend it on dark firaga. release it, pet it for 10 LP, spend it on dark firaga, release it, etc. each d-firaga sells for like 900 or something.

kupo1121

Awards
That Kab Kannon method sounds amazing!!! But I already leveled mine up to much! UGH! I guess I'll stick to the Goldenwood...thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back