• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiple Keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twighlight_Key

I know that Riku Kairi Sira and Mickey have a keyblade and im fine with that. You know the four realms. What i dont get is how Roxas gets a hold of 2. I understand that he is part of Sora and can wield them but that dosent mean they can come right out of the blue. And when you drive where the heck does the extra key come from?

The Used

Ok. People can split their Keyblade in two, but only if they have a strong enough heart. Sora doesn't. When Sora Drives with Donald or Goofy or somebody else, his heart becomes strong enough to split it in two, so that's where the extra Keyblade comes from.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Cloudy_Card said:
Actually, Roxas had two real keyblades, and his Oblivion became Riku's Road to Dawn keyblade, while his Oathkeeper became Kairi's keyblade.
no it didnt nomoura said himself the soul eater turned into road to dawn and roxas has his oathkeeper and oblivion while fighting sora in the world that never was....................and if it was roxas' keyblade how would riku be able to summon it...............

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Q. We found out that Riku's Keyblade's name is "Way to the Dawn" when examining his item slots after he joined your party. Is that Keyblade a transfigured version of Soul Eater?
A. I designed it with that image. Since Riku has always been using Soul Eater, he still calls it that even after it changed form. Keyblades aren't something that you can obtain suddenly out of nowhere so in Riku's case, his Soul Eater was used as an intermediary for that Keyblade.
see he says it right there.............i dont remember it saying anything about kairi's keyblade in the ultimania

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Roxas Keyblades are fake and not fake... since Roxas is part of Sora and can wield a Keyblade, the reason why he has Oathkeeper and Oblivion is because those Keyblades are created from Sora's memories... they aren't the real Oathkeeper and Oblivion they are fakes created from his memories

this explains why he summoned them while fighting Axel... because his memories had return enough for he to use both of them

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Roxas keyblades come from his ties to Sora. Roxas Oblivion comes from Sora's relationship with Riku while the Oathkeeper comes from Sora's relationship with Kairi.

khmaster316

hmm...this is all very interesting, but i don't understand how sora's heart isn't strong enough to wield 2 keyblades when roxas's is, and he is a nobody, how can that be true?

because nobody's still have a heart and also roxas keyblades are memories so he probably doesnt have to have a strong enough heart to hold 2.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
sephiroth_rulez said:
because nobody's still have a heart and also roxas keyblades are memories so he probably doesnt have to have a strong enough heart to hold 2.
noob, the fact that you are a nobody means that you dont have a heart.

if your a nobody witha heart, then that means your complete.

and to answer your question, sora has the skills to use two keyblades, his heart just isnt strong enough. roxas also has that skills, and since his keyblades are fake, he doesnt need a heart to use them

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
exactly roxas is soras other half but roxas is a neo and he can wield the keyblade cuz sora can wield them so roxas keyblades r fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back