• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer!! Who will you choose?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will you be mostly using?

• Terra

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Ventus

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Aqua

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I still like Terra
You know why? two words
Vertical push-ups

fist.jpg

PUT YOUR FIRST THERE MAN

This is why we are homies

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I.... I actually bumped it
I feel so cool

RonXsilva

I would probly use them all honestly but if i had to pick one it probly be Ven

LuxordKing

Most likely Aqua or Ven.

Aqua - I favor Magic and she's beast with Magic. (#1)
Ven - I favor SPEED AND LOTS OF IT. (#2)

Gram

Banned
Awards
AQUA!
why? various reasons.....and her guard is really a reflect spell! :D

KHpanda

I'll probably go in using the character i'm most comfortable in the story and then change it up when it gets boring with that same character.

marcoreo

Awards
i love aqua for her magic as said before but second for me would be ven because some of his moves eem kick ass like the one where he gets like five feathers on his back and starts to fly around *_*

MrKlonoaoftheKey

I will probably use Ventus in Multiplayer although my favourite, out of the three characters, is Aqua. I will most likely do this as I tend to pick the 'speedy' characters in games, such as Toon Link in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Onion knight in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, at the moment I am bugging my parents to get me an ethernet cable so I can use Ad-Hoc Party! :D
(I can't wait for this game!!! Also, I can't believe it is so close to its release!!! YAY!!! :D

Lonelyness21

Awards
I will probably use Ventus in Multiplayer although my favourite, out of the three characters, is Aqua. I will most likely do this as I tend to pick the 'speedy' characters in games, such as Toon Link in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Onion knight in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, at the moment I am bugging my parents to get me an ethernet cable so I can use Ad-Hoc Party! :D
(I can't wait for this game!!! Also, I can't believe it is so close to its release!!! YAY!!! :D

Yay for speedy characters!
And yes!! So close! X3

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
It'll largely depend on who I like playing as most, but at the moment Ventus for two reasons.

1: From what i've read at the KHWiki, he has Glide/Superglide while the others don't (In the japanese version at least, the english version might be different), and I like having that movement.

2:Ventus with Void Gear will be the closest thing I'll have to playing as Vanitas. It'll just look awesome. :)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
aqua can fight long range deping on what mode she in she can be as fast as ventus
and ive always been a magic user bbs finally gives me a chance to use some strategy intsed of just slie and dice

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Dude, Terra REALLY isn't as slow as you all make him out to be. His speed is as fast as KH1 Sora.

Jeez, most of you haven't even played the game yet. :(

Lonelyness21

Awards
Dude, Terra REALLY isn't as slow as you all make him out to be. His speed is as fast as KH1 Sora.

I know! The only reason I don't choose Terra is because Ven is just the "Speedy" character, cause I've never been fond of using Magic characters and usually chose offense over it. Although if I see almost EVERYONE using Ventus then I might change to Terra since he seems to be the less used and he is pretty darn awesome :3

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia

I haven't played the game b/c I still need to get a PSP.

My thing is that I never really thought that Terra was that slow, but I've gotten shot down on forums with remarks on how slow he is. In general, Terra is my least favorite of the trio, and I was being a little unfair in calling him slow. Sorry Terra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back