• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer!! Who will you choose?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will you be mostly using?

• Terra

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Ventus

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Aqua

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Lonelyness21

Awards
Learn to read.

I'm typing dumbass but ok lol

That was your second post, not your first which is the one I was referring to, so I thought you were speaking of the same thing when you replied with the second, apparently you weren't so sorry about that ^w^

Typing is a way of writing. Like how most authors "write" their books on their computers. No need to be so literal

EDIT: We're getting REALLY off-topic so I hope we could end this .__.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Terra and Ventus will be my main characters.

Lonelyness21

Awards
looks like thelight has got his pants in a doozy.
Anyway i think i might play through all 3 of them, but the person i might use most might be ven or aqua

I'm gonna have to go with him on this one, I know TheLight, sort of, and he's usually not like this so something must have happened, let's get off his back for now .__.

EDIT: And by go with him I mean I'm gonna have to go with what TheLight said, "Shut Up"... Only, you know, less mean.. And to the both of us...

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Ven has always been my favorite of the TAV trio, so I'll be playing as him if I can ever make ad hoc party work.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ventus. It's rather funny too because 2 of my friends who already have BBS have these favorite characters to play as in Mirage Arena:

Me: Ventus
Friend 1: Terra
Friend 2: Aqua

Funny how it works that way.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Ventus. It's rather funny too because 2 of my friends who already have BBS have these favorite characters to play as in Mirage Arena:

Me: Ventus
Friend 1: Terra
Friend 2: Aqua

Funny how it works that way.

That's just awesome! My friends still haven't played the Jap. Version so I have to wait to know which they'll use.
I myself don't know but for know I'm thinking Ventus, I've always preferred the Speedy characters in mostly everything :3

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'll probably main ven because I feel it necessary to spam tornado whenever possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back