• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer!! Who will you choose?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which will you be mostly using?

• Terra

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Ventus

Votes: 31 56.4%
  • Aqua

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
All three have there strengths and weaknesses.

Terra:

Strength: Strong, Defense
Weakness: Magic, Speed

Ven:

Strength: Magic, Speed
Weakness: Defense, Strong

Aqua:

Strength: Magic, Defense
Weakness: Strong, Speed

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I voted for Aqua...as strange as this may sound, when i play with Aqua i have this "Sora" feeling and i find it really easy to use her.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I believe that to be mostly a matter of opinion really -shrugs-
Like, whoever you manage to use best on your own would of course be the strongest YOU use, but there might be someone else who battles even better with someone else and will make yours seem like a 4 year old. This is generally speaking of course I think of this with ALL games xP

Well the only reason I say this is because Aqua has the last episode so you have to level her up a lot to beat terranort.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
^^Good point. Also you might want to level her up more for the secret bosses.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
It also depends on how much you level up your character.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
IDK, but from what I read earlier I think I will play Aqua...I always try to play long or mid range at most, so a magic user is great for me...IDC about strength too much. Also, I'm assuming I will use Aqua, because I have a very strong preference for playing females in game. IDK why.

Ex:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
- Princess Peach
- Zelda/Sheik

Super Street Fighter IV:
- Chun Li
- Rose
- Cammy

Scott Pilgrim:
- Ramona Flowers

and the list goes on, IDK why, I just have a strong preference for female characters.

cloudzack117

I can't really say for sure wich character I will use the most. Probably will be my favorite but at this point It will be Terra. That may change becouse from what I have heard Ven plays alot like sora and aqua seems to be a fan favorite so idk. But at this point it will be terra.

Lonelyness21

Awards
What do you mean not rally. Terra obviously does the most attack damage.

Holy shit stop trying to make things so difficult

Because Damage isn't decided upon power, but what is dealt during the time being, Terra is strong, but slow, Ventus is good with Magic and is Fast, Terra might hit hard, but if Ventus hits him more because of his speed along with being stronger in Magic aswell, the damage dealt towards Terra will be a lot greater then the one dealt towards Ventus, if the player knows how to use Ventus right. Like I said, the characters have Pros and Cons for a reason, so they're balanced and no one is truly better than the other

Lonelyness21

Awards
Oh hey, I just thought of something guys. Does the difficulty in which you started the game influence your performance in multiplayer? Like how in Critical you recieve twice damage and deal half damage, will that also happen within multiplayer or not? Probably not, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Because Damage isn't decided upon power, but what is dealt during the time being, Terra is strong, but slow, Ventus is good with Magic and is Fast, Terra might hit hard, but if Ventus hits him more because of his speed along with being stronger in Magic aswell, the damage dealt towards Terra will be a lot greater then the one dealt towards Ventus, if the player knows how to use Ventus right. Like I said, the characters have Pros and Cons for a reason, so they're balanced and no one is truly better than the other

I don't give a fuck about this BS. I already know this.

I SAID that i'm choosing Terra because he does the most damage attack wise. Get off my dick.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I SAID that i'm choosing Terra because he does the most damage attack wise. Get off my dick.

very nice. very classy indeed

Anyways, uhm I guess I'd play as Terra for a bit, but then again Ven seems like fun too. Aqua seems to be some serious kickass too so i'm really gonna be switching up my game.

Lonelyness21

Awards

Someone got off the wrong side of the bed xD
You didn't say "most damage attack wise" you said "since he's obviously the strongest"
You really should learn how to write ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back