• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer on BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
How can I play on multiplayer? I know that I have to go to the mirage arena, and have a hotspot for the internet blahblablah. But I wanna know if I can play worldwide with people or do i have to be close to them(as in kh 358/2 days)

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
You are kidding me, right? I tried to go online with a hotspot on the mirage arena and it worked. But there was nobody on. Is "ad hoc party" the only way to play worldwide? Doesn't the game have like friend code thing, like pokemon?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
wait i heard of a way to connect your psp wirelessly through adhoc to a computer i dont know how but that might help =)
Now we are talking, the pc would make the function of the ad-hoc? But still, I don't quite get the whole ad-hoc thing. Why do I need it to play multiplayer, if i have internet on the psp?
I'm sorry for bugging you. I just bought my psp last week. There is a lot of stuff that I don't know yet.

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
lolololol its cool XD i was wondering the same thing about a month after i boought my psp too XDm i think the hotspot is just for browsing and for people who dont have a ps3 to access the psn store give me a minute ill try to figure out how you can use ahdoc on the pc

Lonelyness21

Awards
Awwww, that sucks!
I have lots of friends who have the game/are getting it... But then again I study Video Game design in College so that explains the students xD

Your other bet would be to go to the mall and yell out "HEY! ANYONE WANNA PLAY MULTI-PLAYER ON BBS?!" Which I doubt people will do .__.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Awwww, that sucks!
I have lots of friends who have the game/are getting it... But then again I study Video Game design in College so that explains the students xD

Your other bet would be to go to the mall and yell out "HEY! ANYONE WANNA PLAY MULTI-PLAYER ON BBS?!" Which I doubt people will do .__.
lol, yeah. I will do that, then i'll see two guys with a restraining shirt saying "clam down, buddy, we'll take you to a nice place"

O.O thanks, buddy...*goes to read the link*

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
So, mirage arena can't be attempted alone...?
By the way someday I'll try to play ad-hoc, owned some people with dissidia and I'll try with BBS too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back