• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer game: 365/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Marluxia and Larxene for certain =) you gotta love the flower power and pink scythe combo! Plus lightning reflexes? Yes please. Lexaeus should be fun too with all those hefty attacks.

I'll be looking forward to experimenting!

-- Andy

Macabre

Gold Member
Demyx-Manipulating an element with a musical instrument is cool.

Xaldin-Controlling wind and using several lances together is cool also.

Xigbar-Teleportation and guns are a good combination.

Saix-Going Berserk and using a greatsword is awesome.

Marluxia-Gracefully assassinating my enemies with a scythe.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I wonder how well the characters actually play. I loved their unique movesets and abilities in Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2, so I hope they reflect well on their DS counterparts. Naturally they can't be too overpowered, but neither would I want them too underpowered also.

It's good to know that Axel has gotten good reception thus far. Has there been any feedback on any of the other characters?

-- Andy

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I wonder how well the characters actually play. I loved their unique movesets and abilities in Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2, so I hope they reflect well on their DS counterparts. Naturally they can't be too overpowered, but neither would I want them too underpowered also.

That's what I'm hoping for. They're all very powerful characters, and I don't really want that to make the game less challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back