• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer for KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
Do you think KH3 will have multiplayer? In recent games multiplayer has been a mode so its possible that Nomura might add it. Also if he did, how would you like it to work? Assuming if you want it.

Rexy

Bronze Member
if it is for PS3 i think that YES
well at least i would want it :D

Chad92

personally think its a slim chance for multiplayer to be on anything other than handhelds.....

If it's on a handheld,why wouldn't it be on home consoles? The PS3 and Xbox 360 are much better than the PSP in terms of capabilities so why not?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
If it's on a handheld,why wouldn't it be on home consoles? The PS3 and Xbox 360 are much better than the PSP in terms of capabilities so why not?

Idk it just doesnt seem like square's style...... Multipalyer just seem like something they throw in for side games... ( chain of memories, 358/2days, and now bbs, even dissida ff)
for main stream games they normally just focus on the main story and single player.....

though i wouldnt mind a multiplayer mode in kh3:cool:

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well the main series is about sora. so unless riku leaves again to do something then yes. but if riku joins the party then no

αsiя

space coke
It would be cool if you can get online and have keyblade fights with other people around the world
That'll be cool

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I don't want it to happen. Not as a competitive or as a co-operative mode. Split screen would be annoying as anything with all the zipping around and of course all the undoubtedly overlapping slashing, magic, explosion etc effects, and it'd be unfair to make it online only, because there are those that won't be able to hook their PS3 up to the internet.

Dcasd1

doesn't have to be online the story can just be multiplayer. i think its a good idea and besides i'm sure nomura looks at some of the threads we make and put these ideas in his games anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back