• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Multiplayer Days Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

Alritey peoples, i gots a question. for Days, i think ive seen every organization member confirmed for multiplayer, except for xemnas [obviously] and zexion. but my main question is: will you be able to play as zexion? its just something, you know, ive been wondering. its what ive been looking forward to since the announcement of multiplayer, :lol: but i dont remember ever seeing zexions confirmation.

Last edited:

starlocker

I have a question too: Was that really sora in olympus colesseum in the latest trailer or SE was just messing with us?:confused:

Z

Zulkir

i cant wait to play as xemnas >:)

Same here! It's probably just me but when another game is released that gives you the chance to play as the final boss, that's epic.

It's like releasing an FF6 that you play from Kefka's perspective, all the way from his roots to his rise to power.

FreezePrideIV

Same here! It's probably just me but when another game is released that gives you the chance to play as the final boss, that's epic.

It's like releasing an FF6 that you play from Kefka's perspective, all the way from his roots to his rise to power.

Yeah, it'd be pretty sweet if they let you play as Kefka or Sephiroth or Kuja or any of the FF bad guys ev...hay wait, they did. :D

Jesting aside, it really is badass. Can't wait to fight with them lightsabres. When're they gonna post vids? :D

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
so, since all the videos that have been released
the playable characters have different weapons
does that mean that xemnas could have different colored light sabers :O

FreezePrideIV

so, since all the videos that have been released
the playable characters have different weapons
does that mean that xemnas could have different colored light sabers :O

I don't see why not, since the others have changeable weapons as well. Hell, maybe one of his weapons is a pair of inflatable squeaky hammers.

I'm not even joking. Square Enix puts some weirdass weapons in their games. Two of Yuffie's weapons in FF7 were a giant paper crane and a plastic pinwheel.

Obsidian

Square Enix puts some weirdass weapons in their games. Two of Yuffie's weapons in FF7 were a giant paper crane and a plastic pinwheel.

Personally, I think Namco's Tales games are better known for their weird weapons..

I really want purple or blue aerial sabers (I think that's what they were called)
I wonder if Xemnas will wear his black and white coat...

FreezePrideIV

Personally, I think Namco's Tales games are better known for their weird weapons..

I really want purple or blue aerial sabers (I think that's what they were called)
I wonder if Xemnas will wear his black and white coat...

True, but it'd still be awesome to see them wield absolutely ridiculous things. I want to see Xigbar shoot people with Nerf darts. Or bubbleblowers. Or something.

FreezePrideIV

i hope there are alt. costumes in this game

Haven't seen any indication that there are, but that would be interesting. Although, granted, Xemnas and Roxas are the only members seen in anything other than the Org coats, but...well, there can't be two of the same Org member in multiplayer, so there's no functional reason for alternate uniforms to exist.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Bot are confirmed, and there's actually gameplay footage of Zexion, though Xemnas hasn't been seen except for cutscenes and talking, he is playable. Can you imagine Xemnas using Dodge Roll? Ak-ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back