• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Muke's Voice Overs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'll post voice overs tomorrow, so you guys can hear my ugly voice played over anime scenes.
Enjoy. Or not. That's up to you.

Griewer

Awards
I'll post voice overs tomorrow, so you guys can hear my ugly voice played over anime scenes.
Enjoy. Or not. That's up to you.

Be more positive! I'm sure your voice is not ugly mate. Looking forward to hearing your voice overs! =)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Be more positive! I'm sure your voice is not ugly mate. Looking forward to hearing your voice overs! =)
Thanks, Griewer! I don't recall, have I ever sent you anything over Skype?

Griewer

Awards
Thanks, Griewer! I don't recall, have I ever sent you anything over Skype?

Actually it does ring a bell, but unfortunately my memory is like the Leaky Cauldron from Harry Potter (hah because it's leaky... right...RIGHT? :'D - bad joke sorry) so I don't remember any details. But if I'm positive about it that probably means that my subconscious remembers it and thinks that it is quite fine... so all in all there is no need to worry. :p

And don't you worry, because as you practice more and more it'll get even better. People can do miracles with their voices after speaking a lot. ;-)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Sorry, this is German and short af. Some change of plans. I still hope you guys can give criticism and stuff.
I will post something English tomorrow.
Yay.
(plssss keep in mind that i had to record this with my phone, so the sound quality is MEH PLUS we had some guests so i had to do this as quiet as possible so people wouldn't go 'has he gone mad' AAND i have a cold so that was a disadvantage too…)
ok this is it

[video=youtube;ZElASVqxvi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElASVqxvi8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Griewer

Awards
Sorry, this is German and short af. Some change of plans. I still hope you guys can give criticism and stuff.
I will post something English tomorrow.
Yay.
(plssss keep in mind that i had to record this with my phone, so the sound quality is MEH PLUS we had some guests so i had to do this as quiet as possible so people wouldn't go 'has he gone mad' AAND i have a cold so that was a disadvantage too…)
ok this is it

[video=youtube;ZElASVqxvi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZElASVqxvi8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Wish I could speak... or at least understand German. :'D
But besides the phone quality it was rather nice. Your voice is fine! Told you! :p

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Muke my dear, how would you ever think your voice sounded ugly? It sounds great! Okay, yeah I remember hearing it from Messanger and really liking it but still. Your voice is nice, don't think down about yourself! :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Wish I could speak... or at least understand German. :'D
But besides the phone quality it was rather nice. Your voice is fine! Told you! :p
Thanks, Griewer! :)

Muke my dear, how would you ever think your voice sounded ugly? It sounds great! Okay, yeah I remember hearing it from Messanger and really liking it but still. Your voice is nice, don't think down about yourself! :)
Thank you Howler, I really appreciate it. =D

I will upload something Englidh later

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I've always been curious about this process. Did you find a way to silence only their voices, or did you mute the whole thing and rebuild the soundtrack (music, SFX) yourself?

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've always been curious about this process. Did you find a way to silence only their voices, or did you mute the whole thing and rebuild the soundtrack (music, SFX) yourself?
I'm really glad you asked!

Sometimes, I do the first method, silencing their voices. That one's easy if you have the right program (I use Adobe Audition).
This time, I muted the whole clip and rebuilt all the stuff (though I used a different music this time). :)

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm really glad you asked!

Sometimes, I do the first method, silencing their voices. That one's easy if you have the right program (I use Adobe Audition).
This time, I muted the whole clip and rebuilt all the stuff (though I used a different music this time). :)
Interesting! I actually use Adobe Audition myself, but silencing a specific part of the soundtrack (e.g. voices) isn't something I've tried before. I'd be curious to know more about how you do that if you have the time. I had guessed that maybe you rebuilt this soundtrack, because the busy phone signal at the beginning sounded louder than the rest of the mix, but the footsteps at the end fit right in, so I wasn't sure.

I think your voice fits the character very well. Is that your natural speaking voice, or are you consciously putting on a voice for the character?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Interesting! I actually use Adobe Audition myself, but silencing a specific part of the soundtrack (e.g. voices) isn't something I've tried before. I'd be curious to know more about how you do that if you have the time. I had guessed that maybe you rebuilt this soundtrack, because the busy phone signal at the beginning sounded louder than the rest of the mix, but the footsteps at the end fit right in, so I wasn't sure.

I think your voice fits the character very well. Is that your natural speaking voice, or are you consciously putting on a voice for the character?
Of course, I'd love to talk with you about that! I'm sure some people are curious, too so we can talk about it here. :D
If you go to Effects, go to "Stereo Imagery", then "Center Channel Extractor". Most of the Background music will be gone, but you will hear it slightly, so it's not perfect, but good enough. :)

That is actually my normal speaking voice, though I did speak a little more 'aggressive', because the character has mixed feelings (shock and anger). I'm glad you think my voice fits! ^^

As a sidenote: I'll make sure to upload something English later

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thank you very much, Luxu! :)
I have recorded the lines for an English VO, just gotta wdit it now. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back