• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Muke's drawings...I was bored today.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly, 100 is conservative. I spent roughly ten to twenty hours on each big assignment (there was a lot), and I spent 29 hours on the final assignment (one drawing for all 26 letters of the alphabet, X for Xehanort :p). Also, we had weekly assignments in our notebooks, and I'd spend a minimum of three hours and a maximum of about 9 hours on each notebook assignment before and after they were due polishing them up. I remember one failed assignment I had where I tried to do a pastel of the skull rock from Peter Pan and it just didn't work at all, damn I made that pastel water look good though xD I really shouldn't have thrown them away without taking a picture of all of the drawings first, I had like close to 30 or 40 drawings in there and they're all gone now.

Okay, expect to see something about that tomorrow! I have a compilation of video game-styled music that I've been writing recently that I'm actually planning on submitting for a video game job soon, so I'll have that updated by tomorrow! I'll also put in a couple of my other pieces I've been working on!

How did you like the cover? :) It's like my favorite song ever haha, I wrote it for my girlfriend
Okay, can't wait! :p

Oh, it's really nice! I'm not really an expert with this kinda stuff, but it's really awesome imo. :D Keep up the good work. :)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Okay, can't wait! :p

Oh, it's really nice! I'm not really an expert with this kinda stuff, but it's really awesome imo. :D Keep up the good work. :)

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean musically how did you like it xD I was just wondering if you thought it was pretty, i know there's not that many composers on this site :p

Muke

whatever
Awards
Didn't know where I was heading with this, but I still like it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That drawing looks nice! I really like her hair, it's cute. ;)

Angelic Blight

Pretty epic hair styling there.

I always make mine boring as hell, when I draw.
Not to imply I like that kind of hair at all...

Just plain cuts I mean to say.

Regardless of that, Great job with it!

Muke

whatever
Awards
Got something new!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I really liked this mix of blue/green, so I decided "eh why not" and just did some lines and this happened lol.
(i've got to think of a new hairstyle honestly this is getting repetitive lol)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, that's a nice idea! Might do some genderswitching and draw a female MoM!

God, that would be awesome! I almost wish MoM was female just to give us an intimidating female villain again after Larxene, that would have been sooooo cool

EDIT: Not KHInsider Larxene if you know what I mean, but she's an intimidating female villain too ;)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
God, that would be awesome! I almost wish MoM was female just to give us an intimidating female villain again after Larxene, that would have been sooooo cool

EDIT: Not KHInsider Larxene if you know what I mean, but she's an intimidating female villain too ;)

Yeah, I saw a drawing some time ago where Xemnas was in Saix's arms cowering because he thought Larxene looked like a cockroach because of her antenna-like bangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back