• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Muke's Avatar/Signature shop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
So, I've been getting a lot of requests via PM lately regarding avatars and signatures.
I just thought I should create a thread. :D

Template
Link (to a render/the picture):
Text: (yes/no - if yes, what?)
Avatar (size): (ex. 100x100, 200x200,…)
Signature:
colors: (any colors that should stick out?)
Extra things: (just… extra stuff)

Yeah, sorry, I know the template sucks. But that's all. :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Aaand done.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Just choose whichever one you like the most. Tell me if you want me to change anything! :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Muke, even though I asked you for an avie, could you do a sig for me like my avie?
I also would like my name on it in a corner too if you could. :)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Actually...could you make them a little bigger? I'm not good with image sizes, lmao. I guess I want mine to be as big as Howler's current avatar?
That's not in my hands - your max image size that you can use as an avatar is 100x100 since you're a 'normal' user. See Howler's bronze name? That's because she has 1000 posts - once you hit 1000 posts, you'll also be able to have 200x200 avatars.
Then with 3000 it goes up again, etc.

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's not in my hands - your max image size that you can use as an avatar is 100x100 since you're a 'normal' user. See Howler's bronze name? That's because she has 1000 posts - once you hit 1000 posts, you'll also be able to have 200x200 avatars.
Then with 3000 it goes up again, etc.

Ahhh, didn't know that. XD Thanks.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
kinda keep in mind this was created over a decade ago and the original one made for me was deleted heck im surprised i found a friends of this but im looking for an updated version of this

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Something to this effect but with my name and the number 12 instead of six, if thats not to much trouble

Muke

whatever
Awards
kinda keep in mind this was created over a decade ago and the original one made for me was deleted heck im surprised i found a friends of this but im looking for an updated version of this

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Something to this effect but with my name and the number 12 instead of six, if thats not to much trouble

Okay, on it! Do you want it to say "ROXAS" as well or no?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Muke, I'm surprised that you're not part of the r/photoshop community. You can get paid through PayPal with the kind of stuff you do.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Muke, I'm surprised that you're not part of the r/photoshop community. You can get paid through PayPal with the kind of stuff you do.
Thanks for the compliment! I'll think about it! xD Which specific subreddit are we talking about here? Because there aren't a lot of requests on r/photoshop, lol

Muke

whatever
Awards
@keyblademaster42

bpcHUrM.png

I'm sorry I wasn't able to find the same fonts… is this okay? I also wasn't sure what the text said. Do tell me if you want me to change sth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back