• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

muahaha, look what 3 minds have done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok first off in order to understand anything you need to read the 1st post in this thread
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26090
it was made by sorasangel1292
then a quote was made by the muffinman(17th post) and now i can complete the theory

now sorasangel1292 had a probelm because they said that the present world was the light world

i have fixed their theory and have figured out
1. what ansem's other report most likely is (mentioned in deep dive)
2. what the true paradise is

ok here we go

there are 4 worlds
present
light
dark
in-between

the connection between the 4 worlds is the heart
in the present world sora is sora
in the light world sora is lightsora
in the dark world sora is anitsora/darksora (probably looks like the heartless form of him that riku summoned in neverland in kh1)
in the in-between world sora is bhk

so in the present world sora's heart has light, darkness, and twilight (or just twilight if you think about it since light and dark is twilight)
in the light world sora's heart has light
in the dark world sora's heart has darkness (hint: ansem's reports says that when a heart is swallowed by darkness it becomes a heartless)
in the inbetween world sora's heart has twilight(or light and darkness since twilight is either going towards dusk or dawn)

now in COM when sora went to twilight town it felt familiar to him..... because of the connection his heart has............. now why do you think they(i think it was DiZ) would show the present sora a world made from the other side of his heart????............... don't you think it would be so that sora realizes there are more worlds(and in this case a different type of world) that he needs 2 save???......... because in kh1 sora was only sealing the keyholes to present worlds.............. and sora is saving everyone from the darkness in their hearts......... because when that darkness in their heart swallows it BEHOLD YOU HAVE HEARTLESS............. so letz look at this............. when sora seals the world of darkness(heartless, since when the heart is darkness it becomes a heartless).................. he seals the connection to the part of everyone's heart that has darkness....................... that means no more darkness............. therefore...................... in the present world there is no more darkness only light..................... in the twilight world there can be no more twilight going to dusk but to dawn............. therefore everyone in the present world and twilight world would live in the light or in other words the light world............. and the world of darkness will be sealed off.......... therefore that means everyone will live in the light world free of darkness................. that means then that the light world is the true paradise ..............

muahahahaha look what 3 minds have done!!!!! :D

sinharvest_angel

um......oh, too much to read but i did read it ...so.... what? what about it i may be wrong but i may have heard about this recently :D

sinharvest_angel

this is freaking me out, it doesnt make sense, its all right tho ahh stpo outting new info im getting so hyped, not even sure if this info is right tho

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
well we know there was a past keyblade wielder since in the game someone said the keyblade wielder caused havoke and destruction on the world, and another rumor was that they did it for the good of mankind. Not sure about the future, the story would go on i guess...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The word "Present" isn't meant to be taken so literally...

The world of the present means the the world in which holds the presence of everything. Light, Darkness, Twilight, all together living in harmony... Present is the true paradise...

I would rather not have my mind credited for this theory >_>

Twilight Hero

If everyone has a different version of themself in each of those worlds, then how come Donald and GOofy didn't feel familiar?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow, kingblade, you really need to let this grudge die... I eman your borderline acting like a n00b seriosuly...

OmegaTwilight

guys, im sorry to say this probably isnt correct. why would any sane game developer release enough information to figure out their game's story? there are definately more than a few missing puzzle pieces that we will not recieve untill this game gets released. Such as BHK. We waited forever for just an image of his face, now we still dont have his name, and we prolly wont untill this game gets released in japan.

iholdthekeys

don't be so negative..........
this has been well thought out and put together by 3 ppl who didn't plan to do this........
it just happened

iholdthekeys

ok it has been a while and i am going to try to keep this thread alive cuz so far no1 has found a flaw in my theory.... well ours........:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I already said that I don't want any part of this theory because I don't think it's correct >_>

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
its impossible for darkness not to exist it even says so in kh1..........darkness will always exist without darkness there could be no light and vice-versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back