• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
whoa...
Jesse as Roxas actually sounds good
I knew it!
as in I posted once that it wouldn't sound too bad

UnknownEnigma

i know they came out its just not loading like it says my ip addresse or something not gonna make it work or its dl something big or something

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
they linked the wrong videos to the links so it plays some scene from a show or something and a commercial for a cd

T

Tyler Durden

yeah its for ultra violet, but if you keep watching it will play whatever you chose

CidHighwind

wow haley j o sounds like a 30yr old man i was surprised
and one one the links was a link for brokeback mountain (thanks but no thanks)

dejah

:|
jesse says rocksas.

lol. i'm surprised at him.. he actually did an okay job.

but i still dont like jesse. :p

dejah

haley looks weird... o_O

like he had a major growth spurt.

and his voice is so deep!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, his voice is really deep. Now if only he could speak like that in the game.

Biggy

"sigh"

I wish some of you weren't so biased, automatically rejecting the results of the American VA's and the English Passion, I think they are doing a wonderful job down there in NA/S-E. The pronunciations are most likely correct. There are differences in the way they say it because Japanese actors and American actors have diffrent accents. I will like the American version regardless and the Japanese version of the game is excellent too!

Just try to have more of an open mind? Or at least untill you can hear full versions of anything. Does anyone else remember a time when a very small sample of passions was released and people thought simple and clean was better?

These things take time and i expect the VA's and Sanctuary to grow on all of us.

dejah

King Sora_Strife said:
^Yeah, his voice is really deep. Now if only he could speak like that in the game.

speak like that in the game?
are you kidding

sora's 15.
not a 50 year old trapped in a 15 year old body~
he'll seem like a hentai.

lol~ xD

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
*coughsetzercough*
He really does sound like a 30 year old. (dramatic hearts.)

and sora's voice is fantastic. nanime's is great. Kairi's is the best. Roxas is pretty good... exceeded my expectation from Mcartney.

E

Eclipse

exactly i would not stand it if hayley didn't lighten up his voice for the VA he sounds waaaay too old. thank god he lightened up. anyways...i think the pronounciation is right because no durr...DISNEY directs it, and they are one of the creators so i'm sure they know the pronounciation of the people in their own game. it was ROKE-suhs in japanese..but in english like it or not it is ROCK-suhs because that is how it is said in english :p . besides roke-suhs sounds weird..it's better rock-suhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back