• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MTV's OverDrive Preview(Hear Sora's KH2 Voice)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

omg thank you so much shadowanderer!!! i just couldnt wait till tomorrow seeing how almost everyone was looking at it and saying tis great...rep for you!

UnknownEnigma

tht was awesome! um..in the end for hayden...did i hear slut in there?? man shes so hot and how she changes uh facial expressions haha i love her....haha crazy for roxas alright but it sound sgreat, told ya we should give him a chance! gosh james has gotten a bit older then i remember

E

Eclipse

also at the end of the tifa/aerith/muna whatever interview there's a huge spoiler at the very end so skip out the last 15-10 seconds i think

AngelJade

hahaha...I noticed that after everyone else asked for it to be put on YouTube no one did it, but after I did it was....I feel so loved heh.
Thanks so much.

DannyKilla

Wait...so does soras English kh2 voice sound awesome! ( sadly i cant hear is beause my speakers are out)

E

Eclipse

yeah it does...at first i was edgy because hayley's voice is REALLY DEEP like danngg like ooold too old for 15 year old character...but when he's in the booth VA-ing he sorta lightens it up and it sounds perfect absolutely perfect a more mature older sora without all that OOOO LIGHT IN MY HEART WILL NEVER GO OUT LA LA LA KEYBLADES ARE KOOL LA LA LA he's really kool now, if he were real sora would be my best buddy :)

oh and if you wanna give me a rep point, by the way thanks go to the little folder at the bottom left corner of my post that has a check mark and an x and click on it then you type in whatever you want like thanks or whatever and it will add rep, thanks !

FigmentJedi

Wow, Jack does sound horrible. More like Shrek then Johnny Depp. OF course that's just one line though...

KujiUn

*Raises Hand*

I'm in the minority of thinking that the JP of Passion is better then ENG Sanctuary. But I need to hear the full song in ENG first to have a complete opinion

But as of now; Passion > Sanctuary

chasingdusk

I really like Sora's voice. Even though Haley's voice is naturally low I think he does a great job getting it at the perfect tone. I think it sounds a lot like the Japanese Sora. And as for everyone else, Hayden's voice for kairi hasn't changed much (which is a good thing), and I really, really hate to say it but, I kind of like Jesse's voice for Roxas. I think it fits very well.

summoner_skylar

I like Rikus voice if u have watched that one lol

Quote from David riku's VA voice:"Riku is a sexy guy and all the gamergirls will love him"

*kisses riku's feet*

On the other hand Aerith and Tifa's VA's dont match Tifa's VA is way to Dark and Aerith's VA is way too squeeky:( it dont match IMO Mandy Moore did a better Aerith then Mena:p

T

Tyler Durden

if you want to hear the voices you have to click on the interviews bar right above the picture of Sora donald and goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back