• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mtv.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

Im sorry if this has been brought up before but i just had to ask this....

Has anyone noticed that mtv has turned into a non stop realality tv station. i mean its called MTV music televison yet you only see music in the wee hours of the morning!

And the shows are so lame and retarted like for example this show my sister watches called sweet 16 and its about a bunch of spoiled brats who get million dollar partys and still cry about how it suks until their parents bust out a brand new million dollar car at the end! I mean who else besides my sister would watch that kinda crap!

Dose anyone agree or disagree?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah well I noticed it too, and I think its cool. I mean there is alot of cool shows on there. That's why they created MTV2.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I think half the reality shows on MTV are fake, anyways (the cheesy one-liners give it away).

dejah

:|
Superficial, Materialistic.

Scripted Trash. but wth, the people demand it.

Girlygirl

I watch MTV, but usually the music videos is what I love the most(in the morning, top 20, and on TRL) but I watch Sweet 16, cause I love to see how the parties turn out(usually over the top, or outrageous).

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
nega sora said:

Has anyone noticed that mtv has turned into a non stop realality tv station. i mean its called MTV music televison yet you only see music in the wee hours of the morning!

And the shows are so lame and retarted like for example this show my sister watches called sweet 16 and its about a bunch of spoiled brats who get million dollar partys and still cry about how it suks until their parents bust out a brand new million dollar car at the end! I mean who else besides my sister would watch that kinda crap!

I brought that point once...any way, I agree with you. MTV only shows about 6-8 hours of music a day. The rest is things that music has no reason to meddle with like "my Super Sweet 16" and "Andy Milonakis" ( which I like :) ).

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Sorarules13 said:
That's why the only show I watch on there is Wild N' Out.
I watch Date My Mom sometimes because it all sounds so fake it's funny
Wow, I actually do both of those. fk l;je

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
nega sora said:

My friend, MTV is long gone from actually being an "MTV". Ever since real world and road rules appeared and more stupid reality shows started to appear, MTV is never MTV anymore. MTV2 used to be a channel full of music videos but now it's also turning into just like MTV is today.

Shadukai X

Banned
MTV is just an overated channel whose time in the world was done when jackass ended and when super sweet 16 started. Now it's just for superficial people who think they are going to find all the answers to their social life in what is now a lame channel

Xelris

MTV blows, unfortuenately the youth of america today ignore lifes real problems by looking for distractions(drinking, smoking, ect.). none of those bitches on my super sweet 16 deserves a mercedes

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
nega sora said:

You took the words rite outta my mouth.....though I gotta disagree ailttle cuz some of the shows on MTV I actually like ^^;(like Andy Milonakis)

But the rest sux. I got so tired of MTV,migthest well call it RTV(Reality television -_-)Play more music you idiots or else,just change your name....grrrrr

Melon

I agree, that's why I only watch Wild'n'Out on MTV. The rest are just blegh to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back