• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MS iPod Box

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

kingdom2917 said:
Hah that was pretty good. Why would MS be better if BG steps down?

Because no one likes Gates.

The second richest man in the world, is donating a couple hundred to Bill Gates >.< Bill Gates did his job in life, piss everyone off by being rich. Now he needs to leave.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Let see, a good company..

Bill gates like things rush.. Like he said long ago and told the makers of Halo''I want Halo3 done by the ps3 date''Think god they said "Too bad!" Halo is done when its done..

There not bad.. If you say they are you have to say Sony is to.. Sony has just as many bugs in stuff.. Sony lies and steals..Its not just MS

So why does everyone hate MS when they do it? Because there not Sony.. Get over it..

like SS said.. No one likes Gates.. I would love MS to death if wasn't for him..

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shadow Soldier

SuperEclipse said:
Let see, a good company..

Bill gates like things rush.. Like he said long ago and told the maker of Halo''I want Halo3 done by the ps3 date''

I remember that. He even said in an interview, his goal was to release it to "drastically" drop PS3 sales.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Shadow Soulja said:
I remember that. He even said in an interview, his goal was to release it to "drastically" drop PS3 sales.
Yup, he surely did... then again, if it wasnt for little-running-girl-Bill Microsoft wouldnt be as big as it is now... even though its based on stealing blueprints from IBM... xD

S

Shadow Soldier

I got a question for all... why is everyone im quoting, posts getting deleted?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Shadow Soulja said:
I got a question for all... why is everyone im quoting, posts getting deleted?
Lol, get used to it. It's the staff from KHI... it's been this way for a few months now... o_O

Anyways, back to topic before this post gets deleted...

I dont care if Bill Gates steps down, I never really like MS at all anyways. Windows is a screwed up system... It only gives us virusses and virusses and... yeah virusses... hackers are everywhere thanks to the bad security system from WXP... All in all, Windows is messed up.

Too bad the average company makes use of Windows... or else we didnt have to use it as well...:rolleyes:

S

Shadow Soldier

It depends on what XP you got, home or professional. Alot of hackers are going for Home edition though =(

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Shadow Soulja said:
It depends on what XP you got, home or professional. Alot of hackers are going for Home edition though =(
Ah still, XP itself is screwed. I think we can all agree that Windows so far... is not one of the best systems...

I'm looking forward to the complains about Vista... xD

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
My post gets deleted.. I could see IT getting deleting if I was off topic.. BUT I was on topic..

Talk about Adolf KH2 staff<.<

I like MS, but I hope Vista burns.. For what there doing..with games.. Only so so can play on Vista.. I mean some of us have bills you we cant go out and buy Vista.as soon as it comes out..

Like Halo2 for PC.(fun onlin). I know its not great, but only runs on Vista. blah I hope it gets hack the first day it comes out..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
^That post will be deleted too I bet. You said the "w.." word, which is considered swearing...

S

Shadow Soldier

SuperEclipse said:
wtf.. My post gets deleted.. I could see IT getting deleting if I was off topic.. BUT I was on topic..

Talk about Adolf KH2 staff<.<

Now they probably arent going to delete that post.

S

Shadow Soldier

SuperEclipse said:
The w world can mean.=what timely fun..:)

LMFAO... what else could it possibly mean?

And I never even heard of vista just playing certain games. I hate it how companies are screwing the consumer over.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^Yea tons of ppl was mad.. Clans that was going to set up like a PC Halo2 clan(using Halo2, because that one of the main games, that can't be played on XP etc), can't unless they get vista.

I heard there was a few others.. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes better not be one of them :)

what timely fun My post gets deleted.. I could see IT getting deleting if I was off topic.. BUT I was on topic.

see it fits..:)

S

Shadow Soldier

SuperEclipse said:
^Yea tons of ppl was mad.. Clans that was going to set up like a PC Halo2 clan(using Halo2, because that one of the main games, that can't be played on XP etc), can't unless they get vista.

I heard there was a few others.. Vanguard: Saga of Heroes better not be one of them :)

see it fits..:)

What else could it stand for?

Just goes to show, even after getting money donated too, Gates still needs more, even though he could have retired at like age 25.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
There's a "W" word? Please, fill me in...

Post restored, but editited.

New2ya said:
Lol, get used to it. It's the staff from KHI... it's been this way for a few months now... o_O
You jest! We are no internet Nazis.

Yes, some games will be only for Vista, but there's nothing wrong with that. Most games won't be made for Vista until it becomes the 'mainstream' OS like XP did. Only reason Halo 2 PC (only game thus far, as I know) is Vista-only because it's supposed to be huge! Microsoft hopes it will boost the sales of Vista.

I'm gonna make an assumption here that all of you are running on XP? May I ask why, if you hate Bill Gates/Microsoft so much? Why not just download Linux, then download other programs. You'd get the same, if not better results.

Anyway, this definately isn't Video Game related (not the main topic anyway). Moved to FI, because I'm not even sure where it belongs. Somebody there can move it >.>

T

The Marauder

Wow, supremely stupid. I must say, that video was a waste of my life. It sucked... just like whoever posted it (I don't care who you are).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back