• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MS iPod Box

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

The Marauder said:
Wow, supremely stupid. I must say, that video was a waste of my life. It sucked... just like whoever posted it (I don't care who you are).

Its called the author of the thread, known as New2Ya.

And BB, I run on XP... not like I have a choice seeing as how my dad bought it. And I prefer it over Mac.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
You have a huge choice. Junk XP. Download Linux and some other programs (or maybe it's a specific Linux OS. I don't remember. I've never done it) and you're set. It works just as well as XP would. I know people that do it. Best thing yet, it's free and legal to download (but not to use, technically, I think).

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Linux? (I r retadedx.x)

Anyways, the video was very funny, and pretty true when it comes to Microsoft box art.

S

Shadow Soldier

Banishing Blade said:
You have a huge choice. Junk XP. Download Linux and some other programs (or maybe it's a specific Linux OS. I don't remember. I've never done it) and you're set. It works just as well as XP would. I know people that do it. Best thing yet, it's free and legal to download (but not to use, technically, I think).

Obviously the fact that my strict dad doesnt apply to these rules huh? And why is this in the forum insanity to?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Myself from an earlier post said:
Anyway, this definately isn't Video Game related (not the main topic anyway). Moved to FI, because I'm not even sure where it belongs. Somebody there can move it >.>
=D

Obviously the fact that my strict dad doesnt apply to these rules huh?
Meh, point taken. I'm used to parents that don't know anything about computers, so they leave well enough alone.

S

Shadow Soldier

Banishing Blade said:
=D

Meh, point taken. I'm used to parents that don't know anything about computers, so they leave well enough alone.

My bad, I didnt see that in your post.. lol sorry.

And my dad doesnt know a thing about this computer. He was tired of it being slow, so he system restores the whole thing, and it was down for the day. And now we got nothing. I dont even have photoshop =0.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Banishing Blade said:
There's a "W" word? Please, fill me in...

Yes, some games will be only for Vista, but there's nothing wrong with that. Most games won't be made for Vista until it becomes the 'mainstream' OS like XP did. Only reason Halo 2 PC (only game thus far, as I know) is Vista-only because it's supposed to be huge! Microsoft hopes it will boost the sales of Vista.

I'm gonna make an assumption here that all of you are running on XP? May I ask why, if you hate Bill Gates/Microsoft so much? Why not just download Linux, then download other programs. You'd get the same, if not better results.

I hate Gates, not MS.. Vista may own, just kinda of a let down that is all..I can't get it as soon as it comes out.. and the clan hade big plans for it.. Then again it may be better when we all get Vista and play halo2 :p

S

Shadow Soldier

I hope to god, that Vista has solitaire, because come on, lets face. Solitaire > Life and Women.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Shadow Soulja said:
I hope to god, that Vista has solitaire, because come on, lets face. Solitaire > Life and Women.
I imagine, somewhere, that there is another kid out there, who will be just as sad that there is no solitare, and will find a way to 'hack' and get one. Or just host ROM and emulator... or something... xD

mendia said:
(I r retadedx.x)
I knew it! xP

the real quote said:
Linux is an operating systems that is directed more at people hosting servers. It's said to be more 'server-friendly' or whatever. I've never used it, so I can't say either way about this...

By the way. I don't get the video. The quality was too poor, so I couldn't read some things.. and... yeah. What was the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back