REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wilford111

• Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy VIII PC
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Hey, I don't know where else to post this, but since I found it in KHIIFM, I figured this would be the best spot until a mod moves it or something.

Nothing big, just that I found a glitch in KHIIFM. This is the first game-breaking glitch I've found in the entire series... should I feel special?

Raiinu K.D.

That is so funny: This very thing happened to me earlier today when I was playing. I just left the area and came back; that fixed it. Had to start the lantern-lighting mini-game over, but it could've been worse! *shrug*

Wilford111

• Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy VIII PC
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
That is so funny: This very thing happened to me earlier today when I was playing. I just left the area and came back; that fixed it. Had to start the lantern-lighting mini-game over, but it could've been worse! *shrug*
Oh... I didn't even know you could leave the area! I actually quit the game without saving XD oops.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
Great find! xD

That part of the game is glitchy in general. One time I did it (the Japanese version, specifically), Mrs. Potts and Lumiere wouldn't move even when I called them.

LightUpTheSky452

Puella Magi
  • Steadfast Heart
  • Writer of Writers
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Rising Star
You know, I think I had problems with this when I played it recently in KHIIFM, too. Not as badly as this glitch, thank god, but I remember that Cogsworth would almost lose his grip instantly, which made this whole thing almost impossible to complete.

Then again, I was playing on Critical, so maybe they purposefully made it that hard for that mode? IDK.