• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mrs. Potts weirdness [glitch]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilford111

Awards
Hey, I don't know where else to post this, but since I found it in KHIIFM, I figured this would be the best spot until a mod moves it or something.

Nothing big, just that I found a glitch in KHIIFM. This is the first game-breaking glitch I've found in the entire series... should I feel special?

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
That is so funny: This very thing happened to me earlier today when I was playing. I just left the area and came back; that fixed it. Had to start the lantern-lighting mini-game over, but it could've been worse! *shrug*

Wilford111

Awards
That is so funny: This very thing happened to me earlier today when I was playing. I just left the area and came back; that fixed it. Had to start the lantern-lighting mini-game over, but it could've been worse! *shrug*

Oh... I didn't even know you could leave the area! I actually quit the game without saving XD oops.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Great find! xD

That part of the game is glitchy in general. One time I did it (the Japanese version, specifically), Mrs. Potts and Lumiere wouldn't move even when I called them.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
You know, I think I had problems with this when I played it recently in KHIIFM, too. Not as badly as this glitch, thank god, but I remember that Cogsworth would almost lose his grip instantly, which made this whole thing almost impossible to complete.

Then again, I was playing on Critical, so maybe they purposefully made it that hard for that mode? IDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back