• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mrs. Garrison Explains Evolution

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trini202

YouTube - Mrs Garrison Explaining Evolution

In the beginning we were all fish swimming around in the water. Then one day a couple of fish had a retard baby, and the retard baby was different so he got to live. So the retard fish goes on to make more retard babies, and then one day a retard baby fish crawled out of the ocean with its "mutant" fish hands. And it had butt sex with a squirrel or something and made this; Retard frog-squirrel. Then that had a retard baby which was a monkey fish-frog. And then this monkey fish-frog had butt sex with this monkey; and that monkey had a mutant, retard baby that screwed another monkey and that made YOU!

So there you go! You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having butt sex with a fish squirrel. Congratulations.

afrobutt

Silver Member
bleach_ichigo0172.jpg

Raun

i honestly think the whole idea of evolution is a joke. its just so ridiculous. just cuz monkeys have a similarity with us doesnt mean we came from them. similarities dont mean 2 things r the same. especially since an evidence they found was disproven.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Frankly I didn't know what to believe. God creating all things in the universe and including all the marvels on Earth seemed right for those who are different types of Christianity. But Evolution was also something to over think about because animals in our past had started to adapt to the sudden changes to the envoriment. They had evolve to beings that we couldn't imagine completely.

So I thought if both facts were true, false, or undecided yet. By the way the reason why I banged my head on the wall because I know that this thread is gonna be a huge arguement between God and Evolution. So I will just step out of this thread and not be apart of anything that goes on in here. That is for you to deal with not me.

trini202

Frankly I didn't know what to believe. God creating all things in the universe and including all the marvels on Earth seemed right for those who are different types of Christianity. But Evolution was also something to over think about because animals in our past had started to adapt to the sudden changes to the envoriment. They had evolve to beings that we couldn't imagine completely.

So I thought if both facts were true, false, or undecided yet. By the way the reason why I banged my head on the wall because I know that this thread is gonna be a huge arguement between God and Evolution. So I will just step out of this thread and not be apart of anything that goes on in here. That is for you to deal with not me.

Thankfully it hasn't happened yet and we can enjoy this classic moment from South Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back