• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MP3 transfer help. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I need answers before tomorrow.

My friend gave me his mp3 player so I could put a few songs on it. I know how to do that, but I need to know how to get some songs from his player onto my computer, not take them off his player, but copy them, that way I have the songs that I want.

I have to give it back tomorrow, so I need help quickly. . .

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Get the MP3 player connected to your computer, go to "My Computer" then click on the drive that is your mp3 player. Highlight the songs you want and right-click and press copy. Paste those songs in your "My Music" folder or whatever you use for music. It's all a matter of copy and pasting.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Thanks, last time I tried to do something like that, I accidentally moved the files off the person's mp3. . .(Don't worry ty, it wasn't your mp3. Cassidy's)

Lol, Ty, thanks for the 85 more songs. . .time to fill up my mp3 player. . .lets see. . .you wanted Hybrid Theory and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus right?

Last edited:
T

Tragic Fall

Negative.....I wanted Meteora and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
also if you have iTunes, you dont have to go from folder to folder... just select he songs and drag them to the mp3's music folder.
that's how i do it!
and my mp3 is not an iPod... those things break hekka easy!

---Khilango

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back