• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MP System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
2nd game's system made the game waaayyy too easy. I liked CoM's the most though.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Magic System of KH1. In number two, it's complete bullcrap that, technically speaking, you're completely drained of magic, then in a second you can suddenly start casting like crazy.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I enjoyed KH2's MP better, it was just alot easier to cast spells in rapid succession, then when I was down to the last bit, I'd heal Sora. Also, having the Ultima weapon or the Circle of Life keyblade helped quite a bit in magic recovery.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
KH1. I like squares much better than KH2's magic, because in KH2, I ran out of MP quite fast. I hated how Cure used up all your MP in KH2. And that whenever you hit an enemy, you get MP back. You couldn't do that in KH2, which kinda pissed me off. :/

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
right away i thought kh1 was way better cuz u ran out of magic slower and u could only get it back by fighting not dancing around until it recovers. i prefer the challenge.

BUT THEN i realized one of my favorite abilities in kh2 was berserk and it went well with the cure=no MP deal.

Criss and Riku

I think i used magic a lot more in KH1 it was a lot eaiser and the only magic i used in KH2 was cure i hardly ever used any other magic....and my magic took FOREVER to reload.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
thats the sad thing, i used magic more in kh2 cuz it could combo and it was much more BAM. but i mainly just used magnaga (i think thats 3rd form of magnet) till i almost ran out then saved that little bit left over for cure. maybe a thundaga here and there.

lol to my point though, kh1's MP would have much better suited my use of magic in kh2.

legendaryriku

I like the system way better in KH1 and all the spells in it, but they should add the new ones in KH2 and keep the magic system like the first.

ruon

i would say kh2 because when sephiroth used heartless angel you could get your hp back faster. but it would have been a lot cooler if they put berserk charge in kh1 because it would take longer to regain mp which means i could have killed him faster

Athel

Machinist
I personal liked KH2 magic better, though I have to admit that KH1's was a better system. KH1 for me was hard because I had to recharge my magic myself, and I'm much more of a wait-for-the-right-moment gamer. So I didn't mind the recharging in KH2.

And the MP Bar fit in well with the whole revamped screen look.

in kh1, it made your magic very limited unless you had ethers. so i just used magic then to put up an aero shield and cure.
in kh2, magic was basically infinite, you just had to have patience. my favorite, cause i use reflega all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back