• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MP System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

legendaryriku

in kh1, it made your magic very limited unless you had ethers. so i just used magic then to put up an aero shield and cure.
in kh2, magic was basically infinite, you just had to have patience. my favorite, cause i use reflega all the time.

Dude reflega is godly i love that spell so much it is my favorite spell of all time next to cure rofl.
Anyone else have a favorite spell? rofl

Dude reflega is godly i love that spell so much it is my favorite spell of all time next to cure rofl.
Anyone else have a favorite spell? rofl

definitely reflega bro, it stops damage from occurring and does damage to the opponent. what else could you want?

Apollo

Silver Member
KH1. I thought most of the spells in KH2 were stupid, and the whole gauge was just fucked up.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I enjoyed KH2's MP better, it was just alot easier to cast spells in rapid succession, then when I was down to the last bit, I'd heal Sora. Also, having the Ultima weapon or the Circle of Life keyblade helped quite a bit in magic recovery.

I used the same tactic.

And I liked the Kingdom Hearts 1 magic system better. It was fun.

Deilnax

Awards
definitly KH2. In KH1 near the end everything was way too easy simply because you could just heal yourself like crazy.
one time, when i had trouble beating sephiroth in KH2, i went back to KH1 to see how it used to be. i beat KH1's sephiroth on level 53 on pro mode on first try because i had 12 mp (that even get restored when you get hit and/or hit an enemy). true story.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
The thing I didn't like about kh2's was when you healed, you had to run around for 5 minutes before you could use magic again(I preserved my items for when I really needed them, which ended up being never), but then again, that was the most challenging part of the game... which is sad.

kh1

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i didnt like kh2
id usually just heal with it but then feel sad that i couldnt use magic for ages.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I never used reflega, didn't know the timing. At points I forgot we had any magic to use besides cure. We never really had to use it in KH2 anyways that's why I perfer...prefer...whatever, the magic system used in KH1 except for the fact that the mp was harder to regain.

Prozakc

KH1 was better. It felt like you were actually contributing something to get MP. In KH2 it was just a time limit. And like someone said. One second you had no magic and the next you were at full power again.

Blackwaltz25

Kingdom Hearts 1 MP system was better for two reasons:

1. Cure didn't completely obliterate your MP
2. You had two incredibly easy ways to replenish your MP being to hit your enemy or to be hit. MP Rage was an amazing ability that would have made the first Sephiroth battle nearly impossible without it.

Kingdom Hearts 2 had the Drive forms and only one of them was big on the magic (Wisdom). I mostly hacked hacked hacked in KH2 cuz that plus reaction commands plus drive forms plus backup from party members really whittled magic use down to healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back