• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Mozilla Firefox Wont Open

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I just got on my account yesterday and for some reason it wont open, it worked the day before and I didnt install anything to it. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it so many times but it still wont open and it doesnt open on anyone elses account, and I made a new account twice but it still wont open on there either. Anyone know how I can fix it, Internet explorer is some bull and just randomly closes everytime so I want Firefox.

D

Deleted member 36435

Check your task manager for a Firefox zombie process.

Try running as an administrator, too.

O

Oberon

If what Victor suggests fails, I would recommend using Google Chrome instead.

D

Deleted member 36435

Google Chrome? More like Google SaveAllYourBrowserInfome.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Mozilla Firefox? MORE LIKE idgaf i just want a fast-loading browser

D

Deleted member 36435

Orion? More like mycomputerissoshitwhatshouldbehalfamillisecondmoreisactuallyanhour

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
use opera!

or safari!

or anything that can cause a riot because people have opinions!

State

Awards
Since we're talking about task managers and Google Chrome, whenever you run Chrome, check your task manager. ;) Yeah, it's one of the reasons I quit Chrome, and besides, Mozilla Firefox 5 is out already. You can also download some addons that make your browsing experience faster and safer (with addons such as AdBlock Plus which, as it reads, blocks ads. There's also AdPopBlock that blocks popups and FlashBlock, which blocks anything Flash and you can enable/disable flash contents whenever you want).

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I did the task manager thing and it doesnt show up, I did the "Run as admin" but it wont open and google chrome and my windows media player wont open either.

EDIT: iTunes wont open either, so I can basically use anything but Firefox, Google Chrome, iTunes, and Google Chrome.

EDIT 2: I uninstalled something that someone who was using the computer probably installed and now Firefox works, thanks for the help though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back