• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

moving into mid-April now

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
okay so its mid-April and there has still been no real news about the 3 kh games... so i'm asking again, is there a magazine or some kind of event coming up? cause its been like 4 months now and square-enix still hasn't released anything. They also havn't released anything for the Final fantasy XIII trilogy since early January.... Does anybody know why they might be keeping us waiting this long.... I can understand 2-3 months with nothing but now we are almost at 4....its not like square-enix to keep us in the dark this long

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well it's very likely that we'll be getting some new info sometime from April-June...

At least I remember Nomura saying in an interview that we'll be getting lots of nice info like for instance what the heck is the prince's name in Versus XIII and more :D

KeybladeK 35

Well there was a Magazine saying that 358/2 Days is confirmed for a SUMMER RELESE IN JAPAN!!

So maybe by May or June will hear something about that, not to mention the Manga and Novels that are coming soon too X3

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to cling to the hope that we'll get 358 shortly after Japan, simply because it's already been stated that they're having (or had) voice problems with the DS but if it's confirmed for Japan release in the summer (which is not that far away), then they must have solved those problems. And since the DS game cards are universal (meaning a Japanese game woulc play on a US system and so on) then the only real thing that would have to be done would be translation to English. I mean, we got CoM, what like. A couple of months after Japan? Same basic principle, but for the DS. I'm hoping. o.o;

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm geussing they're realyl busy and just don't have time for interviews and ect...To bad.

Hyrenking

Yeah, E3 is our best bet, even if microsoft is trying to destroy it from the inside :)
Square Enix has always been big at E3, so new information there is as close to sure thing as we can get.

Jake

Well I really hope that more news regarding the 358/2 Days comes out soon, but seeing as how my DS got stolen . . . Oh yeah so if any of you guys happen to see a white DS with a sweet KH skin on it . . . Post something on my email at jtj143795@yahoo.com and I would RREEEAAAALLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! appreaciate it thanks. But yeah back on topic, 358/2 Days should indeed have had some info through magazines or interviews, but there hasn't been any not even any leaks, so what's going on here.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
okay so its mid-April and there has still been no real news about the 3 kh games... so i'm asking again, is there a magazine or some kind of event coming up? cause its been like 4 months now and square-enix still hasn't released anything. They also havn't released anything for the Final fantasy XIII trilogy since early January.... Does anybody know why they might be keeping us waiting this long.... I can understand 2-3 months with nothing but now we are almost at 4....its not like square-enix to keep us in the dark this long

~ man! tell me about it! i've been all up and down square-enix.com ever since i started an account there and i ain't found NOTHIN!!

V

V.A.T.13

You know...

There are others things besides KH to work on while you're waiting for info.
Play some other games, or watch a series.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's called bad marketing. If they want to keep things secret and still keep fans interested they should do marketing like Nolan's The Dark Knight.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
You know...

There are others things besides KH to work on while you're waiting for info.
Play some other games, or watch a series.

~ thank goodness i'm just as nuts for manga as i am for kh^^
~ i guess i just need somethin to pwn besides a heartless or a nobody. i know! super smash bros BRAWL! *looks under the tv* oh no! my wii's gone! ONE OF U LOSERS TOOK IT! I KNOW IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back