• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movies that scare the crap outta ya?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
The. Invasion.

There's this virus that comes with the remains of a crashing spacecraft, that, when an infected person goes into REM sleep, they undergo a painful transformation into a ravenous zombie!!! And if the zombified victims see a person showing emotion, they turn that person into their own kind!! Resident Evil Extiction copoff? Sounds like it but it isn't, and it's just sooo damn scary. I don't think I'll be able to sleep after typing this. *shudders*

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Horror movies fail to scare anyone these days. The use suspenseful background music and random loud noises to make people nervous and jump. That does not scare people but, only to make them jump in their seat because of a noise. The only people who do get scared are children.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. [teh newer one]
There's this dwarf that is CGI'd everywhere and sings strange songs.
There's also a Johnny Depp who looks and talks like Michael Jackson (IMO).
*shudders*

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. [teh newer one]
There's this dwarf that is CGI'd everywhere and sings strange songs.
There's also a Johnny Depp who looks and talks like Michael Jackson (IMO).
*shudders*

Well, imo, that is one of my favorite movies.

Anyway, The Hitcher has scared the crap out of me for, well, ever. I haven't watched it. I don't plan on. Ever.

Neohellzone

Hi, new to the forum. names Neo

The film that scares the crap out of me is The hills have eyes 2
i dont know why, i loved the first one. I should see it again.

M

Miss Murder

uh

The Exorcist was a little fcuked up, but that's about it.
o.o

oh right.
Also, burning alive scene in Final Destination .. uh ... 3.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Last movies that scared me was the Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Chucky movies of years past. After i got to a certain age all horror movies make me laugh rather than scared.

The Exorcist is the only movie that i guess scares me still cause it happened here in St. Louis but then again they never have the movie right so sort of takes away how scary it should have been.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hi, new to the forum. names Neo

The film that scares the crap out of me is The hills have eyes 2
i dont know why, i loved the first one. I should see it again.

Hello, Neo, I'm Morpheaus.

MATRICKS JOKE.

Norly, I would have to say Labyrinth. David Bowie's pants really are awful. I don't know how I missed it as a little kid, but I recently watched that movie, and just wow. I felt... filthy. I had to look away. A lot. It was horrible. Like, seriously. His costumer was on crack.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
^ Matrix.... Well I would have to say that the scene in Cabin Fever when the chick is shaving and her leg is all bloody and skin is falling off. To this day, it makes me cringe! Lets see, notables.. Hostel when the chick gets her eye burnt out. Obviously the Excorsist.
The freaky monkey in Dead Alive (Braindead in UK) doubt many people have seen that one. I think it's Friday the 13th 7 when its the girl who can move things with her mind, theres one scene in which they have a shot inside the house, its raining and lightning. Lightning stikes and in the upper left corner of the room, Jason is just standing there. I saw the movie so many times and never realized that he was there. That was really cool.
And I must say, Sophia Esteed, nice thread!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I don't think I've ever seen a movie that scared me. I mean being in a horror house (the higher quality ones) is scarier than actually setting down and watching a movie in my opinion anyway. So no I've never come across a horror film that has scared or terrified me.

CtR

>_>

Films don't scare me, but parts from films have.

Like that bit in the Shining with those 2 little girls 0_0

Also the way dead things move like in the Grudge and the Ring >__> it's all flickery and cracked and broken and eurgh 0_0; freaks me out a little bit.

Although like a lame ass I did get scared watching the Blair Witch Project D:

>_>;

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
well I guess I'm just dumb. :) Yeah the Exorcist was pretty bad. My girlfriend's mother refuses to even have the movie in her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back