• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movies people watched/Games people play only because Kingdom Hearts/KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FigmentJedi

I still need to watch Tron. Otherwise, I've seen most of the movies used in the series, as I'm one of the fans that's in it for the Disney characters, being a big Disney fan. Kinda wish there were more people here that are as massive Disney fans as I am. I mean, the thread mistaking Merryweather for the Fairy Godmother gave me a bad outlook on some people here to the point where I want to start a "Recognize the Disney character" game thread.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Niemand said:
Yes, Tron is a Movie. BAck in the 80's DIsney made a bunch of film that were thought for an older audience, between them was "the BLack Hole" and "TRON".

TRON is a Movie about an scientist who was experimenting with shifting of matter to get the data into a computer and rematerialize it at another place, accidentialy he got dematerialized and transpoted into a world inside the computer...you could call it the first movie featuring a "digital world", a theme later often reused by others (ReBoot, Digimon, etc.)

TRIVIA: 2 Year ago a Game called TRON 2.0 was released and is a Sequel of the original story, it was even rumored it would be followed by a new TRON Movie, too bad ther was never a Sequel (3.0), neither another Game nor a movie...

EDIT: What do the Players of today think of Tron? Tell me!

I thought the movie was boring, then Fynn(?) got zapped in the game and it got a whole lot better.

Forman

Website
www.FormanBand.com
Hey guys, first time poster here, but I've been reading the forums for a little while. I started CoM again a week or so ago, and I noticed something in the book, a little fun foreshadowing maybe? An ad for Tron 2.0 for GBA is on the back cover of the CoM guide book.

Oh, and how is Tron? It looks super 80s cheese, but I'd like to see it anyway.

Destati

Website
www.myspace.com
Meh. I've rewatched all my disney movies, I've seen all of them and played all of the games that were in KH already. I sometimes think that Sora would just pop up in the background.. silly me. XD

Ansem/Sephy

Let's see . . . I've seen the Disney movies when I was younger, but I did play FFX, am still working on VII (stupid Demon Gate . . .) and plan on VIII. Also, I've ordered another, but I really can't think of the name . . . it's like the only one without a numbre.

DWheartless

zora keyblade said:
well lets see.Im downloading Tron watched hercules,aladdin,tarzan,alice in wonderland lilo and stitch beauty and the beast lol and finally............Steamboat Willie....and lion king

where'd u download tron cause i wanna watch it cause of kh2

chasingdusk

Everytime I see a commercial involving Disney characters I start chanting "Kingdom hearts! Kindom hearts!"...inside my head, that is. Lol.

I bought FFX and FFX-2 b/c of KH. I feel like the only games that I can play now are those made by Square enix b/c any other game would disappoint me with its disappointing graphics.

Niemand

chasingdusk said:
Everytime I see a commercial involving Disney characters I start chanting "Kingdom hearts! Kindom hearts!"...inside my head, that is. Lol.

I bought FFX and FFX-2 b/c of KH. I feel like the only games that I can play now are those made by Square enix b/c any other game would disappoint me with its disappointing graphics.

Hmm, try "Xenosaga Ep. I+II" its from former S-E Members that were Part of the FF teams over the Years, you will get two good RPGs in an Sci-Fi theme. Just can recommend it.
And the GFX in these (especially Ep. II) is just awesome for PS2!!!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
well im goin to rent tron eventually and i bought ffx due to kh all the other movies ive seen at least a gagillion times already

JapanesePanda

After playing Halloween Town in KH, I ordered the DVD of The Nightmare Before Xmas. All I can say is, thanks very much KH :D

Chosenoneknuckles

Nightmare Before Christams was one my fave films before anyway so I'd seen that, and all the disney films and Pirates of the Carribean.

Tron is the only one I haven't seen or heard about till now.

D

Deleted member 5341

Yeyuh because of KH i actually rented Sleeping Beauty and Bambi and watched all the movies even REMOTELY related to kH !! XD Thank you very much mr. nomura!! Much love to you !! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back