• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie vs. Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
What are some trailers that you thought were either better or worse than the actual movie. Trailers that you thought were misleading, misrepresented, or simply revealed too much and trailers that showed the best of the movie; the most dramatic, romantic, thrilling, and comedic shots all in about a 2 minute trailer. Now a misleading or spoiler-filled trailer doesn't necessarily mean it's bad, it could be it was far more interesting than the movie itself. Post some that come to mind.

Thought the mystery would be a lot more interesting than...plants.

Thought it was a mystery, turned out to be a victim bitchin' about how he was left for dead.

Although some might disagree, I liked the movie. Made the twist much more surprising.

More to come.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
When I first saw the Twilight trailer I thought "That movie looks pretty good, vampires are badass" then I saw the movie wanted to kill yself. Also vampires are now gay. It's only after the movie did I realise it was a romance which the trailer disguised as an action type movie.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
You didn't know what it was based on and why there were lines of teenage girls waiting to watch this movie?

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I so want to show up at a midnight premire of the next Twilight movie, armed with a revolver that fires silver-nitrate bullets. See how the nutters dressed up as vampires like it.

Then I whip out the silver cross that lights up and the holy water.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
The 2nd Avatar trailer. That pretty much summed up the movie in 3 mins, but the movie was still kick-ass though.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
[video=youtube;8ETDE0VGJY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ETDE0VGJY4[/video]

I dare you tell me this isn't an awesome trailer. And the movie was just excellent as well.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Also vampires are now gay.

Vampires have been gay ever since The Lost Boys. Difference is that those were awesome gay, not sissy gay.

[video=youtube;8ETDE0VGJY4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ETDE0VGJY4[/video]

I dare you tell me this isn't an awesome trailer. And the movie was just excellent as well.

It would be impossible to say. The only people that possibly could dissagree are rabid fanboys that are pissed it isn't exactly like they wanted it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back