• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

movie quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naminé1

think of your favorite quotes from movies or TV shows.
MINE IS
from Futurama "And I no sooner return it then I would my little cocker spaniel dog Checkers. *barks* Shut up damn it!!!!!

Kingdom_Hearts_R

I think from Scrubs

J.D.: This, this isn't like being a janitor, okay! It's not just like something everybody can do.
Janitor: Oh. So you can do my stuff, but I can't do yours?
J.D.: Yes!
Janitor: Okay, hotshot, what would you use to get a coffee stain up off a tile floor?
J.D.: I don't know... the... rough side of a sponge?
[silence]
Janitor: Dammit.

if you don't know the show, J.D. is a doctor.

crystalcrown28

"This is the day that you will always remember as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!" POTC

"History is always written by the winners. When two cultures clash, the loser is obliterated, and the winner writes the history books—books which glorify their own cause and disparage the conquered foe. As Napoleon once said, ‘What is history, but a fable agreed upon?’” ~Sir Leigh Teabing (Da Vinci Code)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
"its game over man, game over" - hicks from aliens

"now i shall escape with my metallic hostage never to be seen again, that is unless i want to be seen in that case if i see you before you see me look out"- red vs blue (i seriously forget who said it)

I

inhiding

What, no one likes Fight Club? D:

"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."

"Gentlemen, welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. The third rule of Fight Club, someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Forth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time fellows. Sixth rule: no shirts, no shoes. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight."

"Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen."

"It's called a changeover. The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea."

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Liar Liar:

Jim Carrey-"How do u sleep at night!" <looks at airfreshener> "I'm takin this <sniffs it>"

Random person "What the hell are you doing?"
Jim Carrey "I'm kickin my a$$ do u mind!"

Jack Sparrow "She's safe just like i promised. Shes all set to marry Norington just like she promised and u get to die for her just like u promised. So we're all men of our word really except for Elizabeth who is in fact a woman"

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
"I think I have a fifth sense, like ESPN or something...
Like, my boobs can tell when its gonna rain, well, really when its raining"
-later-
"There's a thrity percent chance its raining"
-Mean Girls

XD I loved that part!

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"ENGLISH MUTHATF*CKER DO YOU SPEAk IT?" Jules Winnfield-Pulp fiction

"I'm prepared ot scour the earth for this motherf*cker. If he's in Indochina I wan't a n*gga waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass." Marsellus Wallace-Pulp Fiction

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Futrurama, " I gave her a scrunchy, then on week later I got beat up by a man named Scrunchy,"

I

inhiding

"As I was going up the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away." - Identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back