• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Movie] Meet The Spartans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pass or Fail (most likely)

• Pass

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Fail

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
and I doubt this movie will even do poorly it will be just like Kairigirl said everyone will see it just to complain how stupid it is and it will make the top 5 do to those people then they will make another and another and another and the pattern will keep on repeating

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
It'll more than likely fail, so everyone on KHI should not bother to watch it and make it less munny.

>:D

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It'll more than likely fail, so everyone on KHI should not bother to watch it and make it less munny.

>:D

Agreed. If you want to bother to see just how much it fails (if you can stand it and/or are curious), just look it up on YT or something.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
hey guys, IGN did a review on this movie and heres their two cents on it: IGN: Meet the Spartans Review

it's offical....Meet the Spartans stunk BIG time.

The biggest problem that Spartans has is the same one that The Comebacks and Balls of Fury had: It just isn't funny. There are a couple of chuckle-inducing moments, but for the most part Meet the Spartans is painfully boring. Oddly enough, Meet the Spartans doesn't even bother to spoof other sword & sandal flicks, opting instead for cheap riffs on celebrity news that's already old hat. But then that might suggest that the idea of making yet another spoof has merit. Not so. Hollywood needs to stop making spoofs. There have been too many of them lately and almost all are terrible.

in the words of Comic Book Guy form the simpsons: Worst Movie Ever!!!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
.5 out of 5 from IGN. this shows that the era of spoof movies is offically over.

There never was an era of spoof movies. The Scary Movie series was the only good set of parodies. Ever.

...Well, aside from maybe Not Another Teen Movie. Maybe.

M

Miss Murder

^ And not even every one of the Scary Movie movies was decent.

As for Meet the Spartans, my cousin said it was funny, and one of my better friends said it was stupid.

When I was finally dragged to see it by a group of people, I decided that my cousin must be mentally handicapped and that my friend was more like me than I first knew.

I swear my eyes and ears were bleeding by the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back