• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Movie] Meet The Spartans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pass or Fail (most likely)

• Pass

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Fail

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
There comes a time when a movie should never be made. This is one of them.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I am getting SICK of these movies. They keep spewing forth and they keep making money, and it's really getting on my nerves.

No matter if this movie bombs or not, there will always be more.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I actually kind of grinned at one of the commercials.

Then again, I've been sick as hell all week while drugged up on several medications and whatnot.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Hope ya feel better man. But yea, this movie is gonna suck. Kevin ****ing Sorbo? C'mon now. All these types of movies suck. I've said it plenty of times. People just aren't creative anymore.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Agent007 said:
Hope ya feel better man. But yea, this movie is gonna suck. Kevin ****ing Sorbo? C'mon now. All these types of movies suck. I've said it plenty of times. People just aren't creative anymore.

Agent007 said:
Wow that looks like crap. It looks awful. And what's up with making Christina Ricci look likes shes 10?

I find these two comments, when read in quick succession, can be very funny.

~Dorian Gray

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I find these two comments, when read in quick succession, can be very funny.

~Dorian Gray

Glad I could be of service. I don't know it's just frustrating to me when people can't leave movies alone. It seems like these days the majority of movies are all remakes. 99% of the time they just end up getting ruined. It just makes me a little angry. There have been some movies that I love that have been remade and it kind of ruins the movie for me.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
There have been some movies that I love that have been remade and it kind of ruins the movie for me

I can imagine that if the material is emulated badly, but if the remake is taken in a totally different direction (IE Speed Racer), I can't imagine there'd be much to complain about. To totally recreate the material takes creativity, to simply redo it in modern times is useless.

That being said, this movie still looks like horse shit. If it's anything like Date Movie, Epic Movie, and that one sports parody, it'll likely be one of the worst films of the year.

~Dorian Gray

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I can imagine that if the material is emulated badly, but if the remake is taken in a totally different direction (IE Speed Racer), I can't imagine there'd be much to complain about. To totally recreate the material takes creativity, to simply redo it in modern times is useless.

That being said, this movie still looks like horse shit. If it's anything like Date Movie, Epic Movie, and that one sports parody, it'll likely be one of the worst films of the year.

~Dorian Gray

Yeah this movie is going to fail terribly. 300 was fantastic. I dont think it should be made fun of this way. I can understand that it appeals to a lot of people. I refuse to see it though. It's getting to be like the Scary Movie movies all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back