• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MOVIE]Futurama: The Beast with a Billion Backs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
So, the second Futurama film came out in North America today. I bought it, and watched it twice already. Not bad, I'd say it's about on-par with the first one. I personally enjoyed it a little more, but that's kinda a personal reason.

I believe in polyamory and for people like us it really can be sad when people shove us away just for being affectionate. I liked watching this movie because it introduced a couple of polyamorist characters(like Yivo and Colleen) who were also going through the same kind of emotional problems that I do. It was really easy for me to relate to those characters.

After watching the special features though, I now have very low hopes for the next Futurama film, Bender's Game. I was hoping all four films would be connected in one long continuous story, but it's obvious that the third film will go off on some random new wacky adventure where they overload the movie with D&D jokes.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Oh man, I just bought it. From the first twenty minutes or so that I've seen, I can tell it's going to be amazing :<

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
Something about the name disturbs me. I know why, but I'm not sure I can say without risking banage.

It's not as disgusting as it seems. At least, not to me. Most people would probably find the title's true meaning more disgusting than I do.

The title is taken from the old british slang-term for sexual intercourse: "making the beast with two backs". So, of course, a beast with a billion backs would be a billion people having sex, which is essentially what this movie's about.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
lol, Yeah. I heard that exact saying on an episode of that 70's show. When I read the title, all I could think is "OMG TENTICAL ANAL RAPE!!!"

Somehow, I don't have it yet. I guess that I just can't afford it.

Even though I want it, badly.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Holy shit, that blew Bender's Big Score out of the water. Totally amazing, and Bender's Game looks awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back