• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[movie] Batman Vs Superman [discussion]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

slinky

One Step at A Time
i know this could be a fake but ive seen more than this

Superman___Batman.jpg

and in a movie that has came out just latley this is a still frame from "I am ledgend" i didnt catch it the first time but now that i see it i thinks a sign that it's coming

batman-vs-superman-i-am-legend.jpg

from what ive read basically after the avengers the U.S. banned super hero's superman didnt agree with it so batman came to stop him i beleive that he could beat him, for those who didnt know in batmans utility belt he has the weapons to beat all the hero's of the day so i think he could beat him he has the brains he has the technology i believe he can what's everyone else's opinion's??

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I can't understand what you're trying to say here.

The Avengers are Marvel. Batman and Superman are DC. The Justice League is DC.

As it stands, there are no plans to make a World's Finest movie. It was on the books a while ago, but it went no where.
Warner also tried to fast track a Justice League movie last year, but it was shelved after the writer's strike put it into development hell.

That image in I Am Legend is only there because I Am Legend is a Warner Bros. film (Warner owns DC Comics and therefore the rights to their characters) and the director is a self professed fan boy. He also put a poster of a Teen Titans movie in there somewhere, but I haven't caught it.

As far as integrating Nolan's Batman into an extended universe, I don't think I approve. Chris Nolan spent a good deal of time grounding Batman in a real world environment and I feel it would be ruined to have a flying messiah from Krypton appearing in Gotham.
On the other hand though, Singer's Superman does meld very well, visually, with Nolan's Batman.
I'd be more than happy to see something eventuate from this if the two directors, along with Bale and Routh could collaborate on the project.

Last edited:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Huh, I'm not sure, this is like the FIRST time I've seen something like this. It looks possible but I don't know...thanks for the heads up though but I'm not sure.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
This idea has been brought to surface but plans for the movie have never actually been stated. Its always talked about in Wizard Magazine but nothing every comes out of it other then its simply a concept movie

slinky

One Step at A Time
i appologize if this is old i just was curious on ppl opinions i wasnt stating many facts just opinons and idea's and i was curious how the khI community felt thank you all for your opinions and input.

And thank you johnny for bringing me backdown to earth and reality of this your right it's just a concept. myquestion has been answered again thank you all [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back