• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Movie Awards 2007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
MTV is the worst.
If I so much as watch one more second of it.

I will do very very bad bad bad things =o.

Flame here.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked it.

2 of my favorite Jews were in it and one even got to makeout with Will Ferrell! Again!

Very Nice! :laugh:

. . . Oh god almost caught boratitis right there.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
It was gay literally.

Adam Sandler.
Lmao.

Ok, I did lol at that though.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Not to put race in, but I hate watching any kind of MTV Awards because I'm a hip-hop/R&B kinda guy, and none of those styles of music/movies ever seem to win anything on these shows. I watched some of it, but when those fools started making out, I'd had enough.

Haku

<3
I thought that the show was alright but I didn't see all of it though.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Fools?

Sandler and Ferril are two of the funniest men in cinema. Fix your opinion, it sucks.

Also, rap is dead :<

~Dorian Gray

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Clearly you guys missed the burn on Hilton.

"She just might break her teeth."

Now that marked movie awards in the first 10 minutes.

~Life~

The old member
Clearly you guys missed the burn on Hilton.

"She just might break her teeth."

Now that marked movie awards in the first 10 minutes.
OMG, she looked like she wanted to KILL Sarah. I was laughing so HARD!

I thought the awards...were...decent. Pirates is a great movie....but lets face it....Dead Mans Chest was really not that good. The Johny Depp fans are what made that movie win. Transformers is gonna rock though so I was happy with that result.

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Not to put race in, but I hate watching any kind of MTV Awards because I'm a hip-hop/R&B kinda guy, and none of those styles of music/movies ever seem to win anything on these shows. I watched some of it, but when those fools started making out, I'd had enough.

I won't diss the styles of music, but do you understand why none of those movies ever seem to win? They're terrible. They're made to cash in on young people (such as yourself) who are into that type of culture (Which is a rather large portion of the Western youth population). They're not made to be good movies, or to win awards. They're made to make money. I've seen many of them (You Got Served, Stomp The Yard, Drumline) and they're just bad movies. It's sort've like the Scary Movie series, and every other movie it influenced. The only difference is, those movie were actually funny for a bit.

Rika17

the only part i like was when sarah was trying to find the next presenter by making phone calls

hawk86

sarahsilverman and amy winehouse are so hot!!!!!but you got to admit amy winehouses song rehab sucks so bad!!!!lol

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
^ Godly too, might I add.

Also, Sarah Silverman isn't hot. She's cute with all the make-up in her "I Love You More" video, but that's with a lot of make-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back