• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Moved

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
I moved to a new neighborhood in January this year(yeah im late) and at first I thought it was gonna be cool moving cause I lived in my other neighborhood for 10 years and I wanted something new.So the first day I got some friends at my bus stop and at school I thought I made 6 friends.But later on that month those guys told their 3 other friends to come sit at our table and I was made fun of by all the kids at the table but only 2 of those guys didnt and that kept going on till March until me and the 2 boys left to another table for the rest of the year and nothin really went wrong.But the only problem was that that none of my school friends lived in my neighborhood and the ones that did and are my friends never come to my apartment to play outside or anything.And now I want to move back to my old neighborhood because my friends lived in my area and we have known each other for a some time and they tell me that they do cool stuff and im just sitting home doing nothing for the summer and my old neighborhood was a lot better.

And I didnt have to wear a uniform,I knew people,I have history there and more.And here im rotting away in my house while everyone else is having fun and now in the 8th grade I feel like its gonna be harder,and tougher to handle then my 7th grade year at my new school and I dont think im gonna be able to end this nightmare.

Now all I wanna do is move back to my real home but I cant,I really need help.

Last edited:

ace12993

Aright this is what you gotta do bro, try to make some freinds that live in your neighborhood, maybe call your freinds and ask if you cacn come over their houses or if they can come over yours. Maybe go to the parkand just play some sports or you can go to the beach. If you really miss your old freinds then maybe get together with them somewere like the movies or go to their houses or invite them to yours. For the next year this is what you do, don't let those faggits make fun of you. You gotta teach them a lesson. Work out this summer a lil, get stronger and then if they make fun of you again KNOCK THEM OUT. Trust me once you knock them out, they will never and i mean never make fun of you again. Join one of the sports teams if you like and trust me you won't regret it. You can make freinds easier that way, or if you don't enjoy playing sports matybe join a club. Join maybe the drama club and try to hook up with a girl. Well i hope i was of help, good luck!!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks that helped a lot,but if I fight them then they will probably have back up and they might even tell a teacher or somethin and if I make fun of them then they will probably make fun of me even more.I got friends in my neighborhood but I just dont know where they live and im planning to go to my old neighborhood on Sunday.Also im not good at sports and there are no basketball courts near me that I can go to but still good advice and if anyone has more ideas please write them.

Hey ace can I add you to my buddy list?

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Holy crap, dood I moved from california to georgia. And I lived in CA for like 13 years. This is what I did: Naturally I play sports. So thats got me a whole bunch of friends playing football, then basketball, then track. At first they made fun of me, eventually I tuned them out.

My school is 20 miles away from my house, and the neighbor's house is like a mile down the road, so I don't have any reason to go outside. I still stay in touch with my main friends from CA, so see if your parents will allow you to visit. As of now I could probably win school president at 9th grade.

Don't worry about the uniforms, you'll get used to it...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok thanks Zangetsu and ill see hat I can do about that.Also can I add you to my buddy list also and if there are more ideas please post them.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
like Ace said, join clubs..sporting,drama,chess,music etc. clubs...that is the best way of meeting new people and then making friends..go to the gym, get strong, they make fun of you *WA BAAM* bashed ...You gotta prove yourself to thos guys and they'll stop makin' fun of you..

uLtIm4

if they make fun of you and you react then they will of course keep teasing you so if they keep teasing you then ignore em and they'll eventually stop. it's hella hard but i was like that except... i didn't wear a uniform and stuff but it's hard to ignore em but u gotta try and after it'll b all worth it

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Get involved in stuff mate. Go to the movies, social events, school events. If people decide to make fun of you, then you can(A) ignore them, or (B) go psycho on them if they dont leave you alone.

Make casual friendships with people in your class(es). If those kids want to be so snobby as to make fun of you, ignore them. Eventually they'll get off your back and find someone else to tease; or you can just grab the nearest thing and beat the crap out of one of them and then they'll leave you alone.

I'm psychotic, so yeah. The only respect you get out of those kinds of people is through fear, so don't really do that.

Play a sport if you want, join a club if you find it to your interest. The key thing to meeting people and making friends is through interaction. Just go out there and show'em what you're made of mate.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok thanks but I dont know if I forgot to mention this but the people that were in my class made fun of me and only 2 boys helped me out I just hope that I dont have to go through that again in the 8th grade.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
More than likely those snobs forgot about you. Happened with people at meh school last year. People just don't keep track of people they know these days much at meh school I thinks..

And if you have the same people in your class this year, ( I dunno how your school system works ) who gives a flip if they want to just annoy you for their own benefit? Best to ignore'em mostly; throwing insults back will more than likely spur their want to keep annoying you more.

And hopefully those people actually mature socially and just leave you alone. But there's just some people who never grow up and face life nowadays.

If you just want to beat them down into a bloody pulp, that's all good with me, but think before you ever act. Know what kind of consequences could fall on you should you do any kind of action. And have an idea how those snobs are going to react.

Keeps me in control and not beating the wazoo out of someone who just annoys me at school last years. That, and not wanting to get expelled.

But if you need anything, or just want to chat, message me via MsN or something.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Thanks and my school system is weired so I just hope I wont be in any of their classes again.And ill see what I can do about the chatting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back